chapter 17

Replay
no I rather sleep like that"he said as he slide his hand down to my hips and gave them a little squeeze.he is such a pervert sometimes.......but he is my pervert

Lucy pov
My mark ached but I could still train,so I put on some yoga pants and a tang top.I walked out the bathroom to find zeref still sleeping so I went on his side of the bed I crawled under the seat and sat on his waist.basically I was straddling him and since he was on his back it work out perfectly.I put my hands on his chest and leaned down to give his mark a little nibble."Lucy"he groaned.he put his hands on my waist and rolled over so now he was on top,"that's one of the best ways to wake up"he said before he gave me a quick Peck.I rolled over and started walking to the door,"come on let's go get something to eat,then I can go to training"I said as I opened the door.when I got to the kitchen I found kikyo making pancakes with mika."hey"I said as I sat on a counter."hi -she looked at me in an instant,mika walked over and moved my hair out of the way and stared at my mark."u dirty like thing"she shouted at zeref when he walked in."well don't get mad mika I have always told u not to do anything I wouldn't,so now eiji can finally mark u"he said as he walked past her and came between my legs.he kissed my cheek before resting on my shoulder."awe this means that I will get 1more grandchild"kikyo said with a big smile."speaking of kids where are kai and lily"I asked as I put my arms around zeref."they are in my room with eiji"Mike said.

"Why are they with eiji does that mean u two slept in the same bed, what did u do"zeref asked as he popped up at mika.while that we're yelling at each other I went to mika's room to get my kids.when I got near I heard them crying and went I got in the room I saw eiji trying to calm then down but it just wasn't working."kai,lily momy is back do u guys want to go see daddy"I said as I took lily from eiji.kai got off the bed and wobbled to me, we walked out slowly and went down stairs.

Time skip
After my training was over I went to take a shower,then put on a black dress,it hugged my hips nicely and fit good at the top,I walked to zeref's office to hear him yelling."SHE IS MY MATE AND I DON'T LOVE U SO LEAVE". I poked my head  into the office to see Mavis.she was too close for comfort and I saw kai and lily staring at zeref from their little blanket of toys on the floor."but zeref I've know u longer and could totally be their mother too"she said as she touched my mates chest.I about to growl until lily said something so cute."mommy"lily said as she looked at me which made kai look up and say the same thing. "See they are already calling me mom"she said as she sat on his desk right in front of him.I walking into the office and yanked her hair"didn't u just get out the hospital so why are u here touching my man"I said as let go of her hair because lily had crawled to my foot.she got up from the desk and moved closer to the door,"I was just getting what should be mine ,I don't see why u can have him u have everything else"she yelled.

Those we're the wrong chose of words"he is the only man who I actually all the rest come onto me,they raped me and tortured me,all I wanted as to have a normal life and u had that u have it all,you have our mother on your side,u had a place to call home for years and what have had,I'VE GOT NOTHING SO GET THE HELL OUT BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS"I yelled.she moved quickly as she rememberedt that I could put her in the hospital again."I hate her"I said as I sat on the floor."Lucy come her right now"zeref said.

I got up and walked over to him while trying to wipe my tears but they didn't stop.he pulled me in his lap and kissed my mark,"it's OK she isn't going to take me away because u have finally found me and true happiness"he said as he kisses my mark over and over again.I squirmed in his lap but looked at kai and lily the had fell asleep on their blanket together."can I just rest with them,I'm tired"I asked before he let me go.I got to bug sheets and made a bed in a place where zeref could see all of us. And moved the kids then I put the sheet over them and laid with them."Lucy I can see your panty line does that mean your not wearing pants under that"he said as he walked over to me."how about I take a look"he said as he moved his hands up my dress.

---------------------------------------
OK so I was trying out a new story once again and that's what I have been doing this whole time I think it's going OK but I just could make it work so I had to start over u guys should check it out because it the story that will replace my lov