chapter 6

Replay
I-i-i l-love y-you"I said slowly while studering."I love u to was all he said before he fell asleep on my lap

Lucy pov
I let zered take a little nap while I took a shower,while I was in the shower my vision suddenly went blurry.I turn off the water and put a towel around myself, by time I got to the door I felt dizzy a wave of nausea come over me and before I knew it I was over the toilet. Zeref came running in the bathroom he held my hair back and rubbed my back.zeref pick me up and brought me to our bed,he pulled  the sheet over my body and then pulled out his phone."angel I don't think u can go to the dinner party tonight"he said as he wait for the person to pick up."b-b-but I w-wanted t-to g-g-go" I try to say, he put his hand on me cheek and gave me a smile before talking on the phone."James I think my mate is sick,she was puking a few minutes ago,she says she feels dizzy and he skin us turning back to the really palm texture from when we first saw her"zeref said on the phone."um zeref did u use protection because I sounds like she maybe pregnant"I heard the person on the phone say."*ahem*I haven't touched my mate in that way so no she couldn't be pregnant with my baby or anyone else's"zeref said calmly even though he is shaking with anger. I left myself up even though my body feels really heavy and hug my my mate."James hurry I think she has a fever"zeref said after he felt me."on my way but just to be safe get a rag,wet it and put it on her head"Dr James said. Zeref did what he was told and got the rag to put on my head.

Time skip
"Zeref she will be fine but I want her to get two hours of rest and then if she was wants she can go to the party"Dr James said. Zeref nodded and then looked at me."oh zeref um I kinda need to give her a shot"

When the word left his mouth I jumped away to the corner,I hate needles mostly because I was tortured with one before by some crazy doctor that Jude brought in....anyways I was in the corner."angel come u have to take this shot"he said as he walk over to me."no"I said quickly.he was takened back by my sudden back talk but still came at me,he put me in his lap but face my side to the doctor.I burst into tears and held onto zeref tightly,then I felt my shirt be lifted up but only a little and then I felt the needle.zeref kissed my so the feeling would go numb and after that I barely saw the docter leave he said something to zeref which made him look really nervous. I got out of his lap and rolled to lay on my stomach,"um angel I think I should tell u that it's going to hurt in a few minutes"he said quickly and just like he said for like 5minutes I was screaming and crying and pushing away zeref.

Zeref pov
I was siting at the edge of the bed with Lucy a few inches away laying on her stomach.we were both covered in sweat,I had to fight with her just to hold her and she just got a big dragon boast shot which helps people and their dragon everyone has to get at least one but Lucy might need more.the shot actually makes your whole body burn up and it's a lot of pain but after a while u feel better.my sister suddenly came running in the room along with setsuna,Zane and eiji."zeref what's wrong with u two and all the screaming" mika shouted at me."Lucy had to get her dragon boast shoot"I said and everyone face went from worried to that I know how u feel look.

"Anyways mika and setsuna can u guys stay with lucy while I go to the dinner party,I would stay but the host has to be there"I asked.sure the both said,I actually don't think they we're going to the party anyways.

Time skip
The party is going OK,Lucy's parents look happy and so do mine."so where is Mavis and laxus" I asked but soon came to regret asking."aww honey he is asking about his future wife and his brother in law"Layla said full of happiness. "Zeref, Mavis is at her guild fairy tail and so is laxus"Lucy's father said calmly as he ate."well then I guess I should say I found my mate"I said and I heard my mother squeal because she didn't think that mavis was good for me and neither did I."zeref can wee see her"my mom asked.I was going to tell them about the shoot but Zane told me to go meet Lucy by the stairs."excuse me for a minute"I said before walking out.I found her in a big orange sweater and my boxers."we need to take u shopping one day anyways are u hungry"I ask and she nods.we walked side byside until we got to the dinning hall doors,Lucy went behind me.when we walked in I noticed Layla was sleeping,I put Lucy in my lap to see who would notice,only my parents noticed.Lucy ate some of my food which was some stake,she ate half of it which made me proud.

To be continued
--------------------------------------