chapter 22

Replay
I had took a shower and ate some food before going back to the room.when I walked in zeref was just coming out of the shower this wasn't good my hormones were all over the place and he was so damn hot.his muscles flexed as he walked to me and pushed me against the door."are u finally ready Lucy"he ask in my ear.I could only nod before he passionately kissed me and in the end we ended on the bed and doing much more then just kissing.

Lucy pov
I woke up in the warm comfort of my mate,his arms were protectively around my waist just in case something would happen.I turned to face him and kissed his lips,I didn't bother trying to get up because I knew I would probably fall down.I mean I have been sore before so I know walking right now is a big no.I put my heat on zeref's chest and tried to wake him up but this man could sleep forever."zeref can I get up I have to pee"I asked as I tried to get out of his hold.he shuffled a bit before he opened his eyes to look at me,he lifted me up and walked me to the bathroom.he put me on the toilet then went to go heat up the shower,"I thought u said u had to pee"he said as he got in the shower."I do its just weird doing it with u in here"

He chuckled at me but since he was in the shower he could hear me pee.ok so after all that happened we walked to the kitchen to see Kai and lily running around well scratch that more like crawling then stopping and trying to stand then going right back to crawling.I saw mika watching them from the table with eiji she had looked like she had been crying all night."Lucy your back finally"she said as she got up and hugged me."she heard that u got kidnapped and started crying for one whole day"zeref said as he came in.

He didn't like to think about me being kidnapped while he was working to protect me,it seemed to bother his very soul everytime he thought about it.I knew all this because now we are fully mated so I can read his thoughts more and feel his emotions.I went and sat down on the counter while zeref cooked breakfast,"so brother when are u going to announce to the pack that Lucy is their full Luna"mika asked.

"When she feel comfortable with a big crowd of people"he said as he finished making his eggs and started doing the bacon.I wasn't really comfy with lots of people who I didn't know in one room.but I want to meet the pack so I guess it would be ok,"lets do it zeref,I want to meet the pack"I said as I hugged him from behind."are u sure because I dont want to force u just because I got a little carried away yesterday "he said as he finished the bacon and put it on a plate."wait what did u two do last night"zane asked as he walked in with setsuna.

I blushed and looked away from them as I stare at zeref and then the food."go for it "he said as he quickly took his errand bacon then let me eat the rest.after I was done setsuna looked at me like I had two heads or something, "Lucy did u check to see if your you know pregnant"she said as she looked at zeref.he couldn't look in the eye while I just sat there trying to wrap the whole new baby around my head.

Later that day I was laying in my bed with my hands on my stomsch,I was staring at the ceiling daydreaming about me being pregnant.would our baby be a girl or a boy,who would it look like?while I sat there in my own world zeref and the kids came in,he put them in their crib and then sat next to me.I didn't realize he was even in the room till I felt the bed dip,"Lucy"he said as he leaned over and kissed my head."zeref would u be happy if we had a baby or mad because we already have two kids"I said as I held his hand on my stomach.

"I would love for u to have my child ok but don't get to excited u might not be pregnant even though im pretty sure that I did good"he said he proudly as he got over me."I hope I am"I said as I leaned in to kiss him."well let me make sure of that"he said as he continued to kiss me but we were interrupted when setsuna came in the room and took Kay and lily while zane stood at the door with his thumb up.