chapter 25

Replay
it was a nice night after dinner,me and Lucy sat on the window sill and watched the stars until she fell asleep then I went to bed.

Lucy pov
The next morning I woke up to Kai crying,he has been having some nightmares for the past fee days.he will only calm down when me ad zeref cuddle up with him and sing to him.its a cute song called dongo family,as we sang to him he slowly began to wake up.but our happy little moment was interrupted when one of the guards came running in.all I felt was a thunderous growl erupt from zeref's chest as he ran out ready to kill.I was about to get up and follow him but I suddenly felt this wave of nausea.I ran into the bathroom and a maid had to help hold my hair back,she helped me change into something more comfy.so now I was wearing zeref's shirt and that's it besides some underwear.

Anyways I picked up kai and brought him into my lap,he leaned his head on my stomach.my wolf showed what kai was dream and i could see exactly why he cries,if it wasn't for me knowing that he was died I would have started crying too.I felt kai start rubbing my little bump,"mommy baby"he said as he leaned more onto me.To be honest I wasn't surprised with this boy he is a very smart baby while lily well she is average.

Anyways me and kai just sat there till I heard my phone ring."hello"I asked."come outside....slowly I don't need u falling down the stairs"I heard zeref say before he hung up.I walked to the door and called the maid in,she watched lily while me and kai went down stairs.I saw a guard watching me go down stairs while another was there waiting for me.

"Luna"he said before bowing his head slowly.I walked past him and went outside to see zeref pacing in front of a group of people on the floor with bags over there heads.I went and touched zeref's arm he grabbed me pulling me into his arms breathing in my scent."I found them,every single one of those bastards who touched u"he whispered in my ear.I was shocked at the most while he was shaking with anger as I saw lucifer trying to come out.

I gave kai to zeref and went to go take a bag off one of the mans head.when I did I saw one of the worst of them,he was the one who would whip me,punch me and cut me."oh my look at the lovely body u have,I wouldn't mind banging the shot out of u again"he said as he whistled at me.I knew zeref would have killed him already if Kai wasn't here.

"Im pregnant fool"I said right before I punched him square in the face.I broke his glasses and his nose along with his jaw,I kept punching him till all the anger as gone.I turned around with a big smile on my face which made some of the guards shiver in fear,I went to zeref and took kai.I kissed zeref's forehead,"come eat breakfast and don't take long please"I said as I walked back towards the house and to the kitchen.

I went into the kitchen to see little lily with setsuna ,setsuna was making kissie faces at lily while lily giggled."I wish I had at daughter but knowing zane he would probably want a boy"she said as she played with lily.I chuckled at her and put Kai next to lily,I went and started making some pancakes.after I started mixing the batter I heard the front door open and feet heading up stairs soon after I heard the shower turning on.I continue to make the pancakes till I heard a set of feet coming downstairs,when I looked at the door I saw zeref and zane coming in.

Zeref decided that he didn't want to put on a shirt while zane had on a white T-shirt which showed off his muscles and some khaki shorts.I turned back to my pancakes only to feel sparks wrap around me they erupted through out my body and sent a shiver down my spine.I knew it could only be my mate,he kissed up and down my neck while I tried to finish making breakfast.