The Kiss And Then Dom

Sam POV
"Hurry Taurtis we're gonna be late," I said running down the stairs, just too see him on the Gamecrab playing Super Mario Bros. And then I see him throw his controller at the wall rage qutting "Why did you do that?" I ask
"Because that game is pissing me off" Taurtis replies, he grabs his bag and we walk out the front door. We grab what we need from the store I got a carrot and a Mountain Dew and Taurtis got Doritos.

Taurtis's POV

Me and Sam get to school and like always were late. "Sam lets try to sneak in" "Okay" Sam says we enter from the back and as soon as we get close to our seats Sam trips making both of us fall and he lands on top of me and we kiss. Everyone turns back and they see us "This is so going on Fumbler!" Yuki says we both stand up I'm rubbing the back of my neck and blushing insanely and Sam is blushing also "So nice of you to join us boys" Mrs. Okami says "I gotta use the bathroom" I say and run off. Wow that just happened I think to myself, and start to smile whoa hold on do I like Sam, nah I walk out of the bathroom and come back into the classroom.

Sam POV

"I gotta go to the bathroom" I hear Taurtis say, I walk to my desk pull out a book and bury my nose in it so no one can see my face I start too smile Me and Taurtis kissed that was amazing I really like him but I haven't told him because I think he'll reject me. I close the book too see Taurtis come back in and sit next to me then I hear that we have no homework the Bell rings and we get up from our chairs and I get tripped by Dom "Gaywad" Dom says "Oh shut up" I mutter and Taurtis helps me up. "What did you say?" Dom asks "I said shut up" next thing I know I get knocked out by Dom.

Taurtis's POV

I hear the bell ring, me and Sam get up and start walking to lunch when he gets tripped by Dom "Gaywad" Dom says Oh no I think I help Sam up and he I hear him mutter "Oh shut up Dom" then I see Sam is knocked out on the ground. I run towards Dom and punch him in the face I hear a crack and see Dom unconscious on the ground and I think I broke his nose. And then I look at my hand purple and brusied "Oh Sam is gonna kill me" I run towards Sam pick him up and carry bridal style to the nurse's office I hope Sam is okay.