Whats happening to me

Taurtis POV

-*- Play Song Now -*-

"Sam why are we at the train station" "Well we need somewhere to sleep silly, since we lost our last house" he says paying for our tickets "Oh... Yeah right sorry about that" I say back getting on the train with Sam handing our tickets to PufferfishPete, we walk over to some chairs and sit down and a few seconds later I see Sam laying on my shoulder and snoring and a few seconds later I'm out cold.

"Taurtis come on we can sleep when we get back to our new house" Sam whispers shaking me to wake me up I love it when he does this instead of yelling in my ear like all the time.

I stand up and we walk to our new place we head up 3 flights of stairs and lay down "Hey Sam" "What" "I was thinking maybe we should tell people were dating..." I say "Sure who should we tell?" He asks "What about JTheStar we can trust him" Sam says "Yeah lets tell him tomorrow at lunch".

Sam POV

I wake up in the middle of the night and look at the clock 3:00 AM, I head to the bathroom and turn the light on to see so terrifying I couldn't even scream... It was me but the opposite it had a black body red eyes but under his eyes it looked as is he woke up and hasn't had sleep in years and he also had black bunny ears Hello Sam "What are you" I whisper I could still see him in the mirror I'm you... I'm all the fear the jealous the greed the anger the pent up rage the torment... But what's the word... Oh yes Im Better I close my eyes and open them again he's still their Sam you can't escape me I'm in your mind and if you so much as tell anyone your friends will die.

I close my eyes one more time hoping it's just a nightmare, I wake up at 3:00 AM sweating and panting "Sam whats wrong" "I had a nightmare" I say but it felt so real "Here maybe this will help you forget" he kisses me on the lips and puts his arm around me and I put my head in the crook of his neck "I love you Sam" "I love you Taurtis" and we fall asleep.

I wake up and don't see Taurtis so I head to the kitchen to see Taurtis making breakfast "This is why your the best boyfriend" I say "I thought I could do something nice for you for once" he says while I grab a plate of food, after I eat I grab I throw some clothes on and me and Taurtis walk to the train station and grab our tickets and make our way to school.

Taurtis POV

As Sam and I get off the train I see Chan staring at Sam "Hey Sam... Um that Chan girl is staring at you" "Yeah she is" "Um lets hurry to class" me and Sam run to class and sit down "Sam I may have not done my homework" I whisper "Taurtis would you like to come up and read your poem?" Miss Okami asks "Uh... Sure" I reach for piece of paper in my desk and quickly scribble some stuff down I start reading "My name is Taurtis and I really like Doritos but I really don't like Cheetos" "B+ Taurtis" I walk back to my desk and wait till class is over and go to lunch with Sam.

"Hey J" I say "Hey guys" "J me and Sam have something to tell you something" "Okay what is it" "Um... Well me and Sam are dating" I whisper so no one can hear me but Sam and J "Oh my gord that's amazing" and then J starts to fangirl all over the place "And you can't tell anyone" Sam says "Okay I promise" ring "Let's get to gym Taurtis" I stand up and run to gym with Sam, I put on my gym clothes and run back up too see Dom and Sam fighting "Come on little Bunny Boy fight back" Dom says pushing Sam on the ground then he hits Sam in the jaw "SAM!!!" I yell

Sam POV

Dom hits me I black out everything thing is pitch black but I start to see something it walks closer and then I see him he's real I try to scream but nothing comes out Hello Sam right now is my time to shine and say good bye to Dom I stand up but I can't control my body then he starts talking You shouldn't have messed with me Dom he grabs on Dom and starts to choke him people try to pull him off I can't do anything too help I'm defenseless, but I'm not just going to do nothing.

I try and take control back but I couldn't and when I finally was able to get control back I couldn't save Dom he was already I backed up into a corner of the gym and slide down the wall everyone looked at me like I was the worst person in the world I couldn't blame them I did just kill Dom "It wasn't my fault it...wasn't my fault" I whisper I had my head covered by my arms "S-sam are you okay" Taurtis said "I'm so sorry i-it wasn't my fault Taurtis he made me do this" I say "Who made you do this Sam" I try to speak but my head instantly starts to feel like a bullet had gone through my head No no no you tell anyone more people are going to die "GET OUT OF MY HEAD" I stand up and try to run away but my legs give out Your not going anywhere why don't you sleep for now then I instantly passed out.

Taurtis POV

"SAM SAM" I say shaking him "What's going on with you!" I start crying I don't even care I just want everything to go back to normal I just wish I could turn back time to the good old days.

Hey everyone hope you guys like this chapter PEACE Everyone.