New Kid?

POV Sam

I wake up to see Taurtis sleeping "Taurtis" I whisper in his ear "TAURTIS" "AGHH" Taurtis yells while falling off the bed "HAHAHA" Taurtis stands up and tackles me off the bed our lips touch.

"Trying to make a move before school" "Maybe" he says leaning for another kiss "Come on we gotta get ready for school" I say as I slip on my clothes we run to school and get too class and I see a girl with black hair "Hey Taurtis... Um is that a new girl" I whisper pointing to her "Yeah I think so" he says back "Well lets sit down" I say

"Hello students before we start class we have a new student, would you like to come up and introduce yourself?" Miss Okami says A girl with black hair walks up to the front, "Um my name is Chan Yandere and my sister is here at this school right now and I'm pretty sure you know her Yuki, I also love Gamecrab, and HunterXHunter" Chan says.

"You can sit down now" Okami says while Chan walks back to her seat "There's seriously something off about that girl Taurtis" "Yeah she keeps staring at you"

Time skip

After a while we finished school but me and Taurtis were tired so I was going to take him to our new apartment that I haven't told him about but we need a to sleep anyway.

Hey everyone sorry this was such a short chapter but I wanted to get at least one out and I have something great stuff coming up PEACE Everyone.