Part of the Journey is the End

*Months after the surgey*

3rd person POV

"ARE ALL THE BOXES READY TO GO?" Taurtis yells from up stairs, "YES!" Grian yells back, moments later there is banging down sounds of pain coming down the stairs, "Taurtis, are you okay?" Sam asks "Ow" "Will a  kiss help?" Sams asks picking Taurtis up and kissing passionately "It definitely did" "Come on you guys let's get this stuff to the car" Grian comments.

*After they each load everything into the car they all head back inside taking just one last moment with their  house reminiscing the best moments before they head to the car, with Sam's arm around Taurtis' waist, and with Grian laughing as Taurtis explained how he fell down the stairs, they all get in the car, wave goodbye and drive off into the sunset, because like I said part of the journey is the end*

One finale A/N

Wow here at the end, I never thought the day would come, and I gotta say I'm sad, I had an amazing time writing this even though I'm not a great writer, I hope everyone who read my story enjoyed it and I really appreciate everyone that read all of it even though it was super crazy with updating and I may someday make another story but only time will tell, so this is me signing off.

We're all stories in the end just make it a good one.