No...

3rd Pov

"He's... Dying" The Doctor said "What... Your joking doc right?" Taurtis said, everyone looked shocked  "I'm afraid not, I'll give you some time to process this".

Taurtis was about to cry and Sam he was crying, but Grian was shocked enough and threw up in a trash can, Taurtis hugged Sam right then and there without any idea of what to do.

Taurtis just whispered "I will always love in every way and I am so glad I met you" Grian grab a box of tissues and handed them to Sam. "I don't even know what to say" Grian held Sam's hand.

The doctor stepped back in the room, "So what's the reason I'm dying" Sam said Taurtis' arm around Sam Grian still holding his hand, "Well it seems like the cause is that your heart can't handle the Earth's gravity" "What how come it's happening just now?" Sam asked scared and confused

"How long ago did you move to Japan?" Dr. Mcellan asked "About two years ago" Said Sam "And where were you born" "I was born in the USA, New York" "That's the problem, in the two years you've been here because of the earth's rotation and axis of the earth your heart has been having a hard time dealing with the atmospheric pressure change and without anything to help it seems like your heart has gotten worse" "The only way you will be able to live is if you move back to New York"

Wow it has been so long since I have uploaded at chapter sorry for such a long wait but I hope you guys liked this chapter