I Love You

Sam POV
I wake up and look at the clock 5:00 AM but I don't want to get up and Taurtis is really comfortable I rember why he was in my bed it was thundering but I get up anyway and go take a shower when I get back I see Taurtis he looks so cute in his boxers and the way he snores I love him but he doesn't feel the same way about me and I know it he's always flirting with girls and it breaks my heart I usually cry in the bathroom and if he hears or see me I just lie because he would hate me if I told him the truth. "Taurtis wake up sleepy head" I say "Five more minutes mom" he says "TAURTIS" I yell "I'm up I'm up why'd you have to yell" "Because I care about you too much to be late" I get dressed and Taurtis takes a shower, I look at the clock to see 6:30 AM "Taurtis hurry we gotta go!"

Taurtis POV

"Taurtis hurry we gotta go!" I start running down the stairs and Sam grabs my hand we run too the the store he grabs a carrot and I grab Mountain Dew and Doritos we get too class still holding hands me and him blush and pull our hands away "Hey fags" Dom says with bandage around his nose "Dom shut up or I'll give you something worse than a broken nose" I Say Sam smiles and Dom stops talking. Me and Sam take our seats "Okay roll call" Miss Okami says

Sookie

Here

SoulOwl

Here

Dom

Sup

Hidden

Hey

JTS

Here

Sam

Here

Taurtis... Taurtis

Oh here

"Ok on with today's lesson" Okami says I zone out because I start too stare at Sam he so cute the way his ears flop and if he blushes his ears do too, and the way his eyes sparkle and his curly Brown hair whoa I think I'm falling for Sam I mean I love him he's my bestfriend but I'm pretty sure he probably wouldn't feel the same "Taurtis Taurtis" Sam says "Huh what" I say "Come on we need to get to lunch" "Oh yeah, by the way what are we doing for homework?" I ask "What were you not listening" Sam says "No" "Well we have to write a poem about are favorite person" Sam tells me "Ok that's easy". We get to lunch I hand Sam his carrot and a Mountain Dew, I grab my bag of Doritos and eat them ring!!! we walk to gym and we go get dressed we come out and stretch, " OKAY TODAY WE ARE GONNA PLAY HIDE AND SEEK MAGGOTS" Rowan  "AND SAM YOUR IT".

*Skip Because I'm lazy*

Ring!!! "OK SAM WINS" Rowan yells
"What do you wanna do Sam" "Lets just go home I'm really tired" Sam says "Ok" I say and I carry him home bridal style.

Sam POV

I wake up at 1 am and see Taurtis sleeping he's so cute I need too tell him how I feel "Taurtis... hey Taurtis wake up" I throw a pillow at him "I'm up what do you need Sam" he says "Well there is this guy I like but I don't know if he feels the same way and he's so cute his headphones and his eyes and his raven hair" I say getting closer to him "And his name is Taurtis" "I have a crush his name is Sam he has bunny ears and he has brown fluffy hair and when he blushes his bunny ears change color also he is my bestfriend and I love him" he says leaning in for a kiss and our lips collide like fireworks in the sky I feel like it lasts an hour but it probably only lasted 2 minutes, I pull away "Taurtis sleep with me tonight" I say "Sure" he says kissing me one more time, he pulls me too his waist and I burry my head in his chest "Love you Taurtis" I say "I love you too Bunny Boy" and we fall asleep.

692 words hope you guys liked this chapter PEACE Everyone.