Guess whos here!

Yuki POV

(In class and Sam announces him and Taurtis are dating)

I need to think of a way to break them up kissing Taurtis didn't work I mean even when Taurtis told me they were dating I already knew and I saw them making out. But at this point I have no idea what to do what if I no it couldn't possibly work but maybe just maybe.

Mrs Okami Pov

"Okay everyone settle down we need to get on with class and make it to lunch then you guys can talk all you want"

Sam Pov

I sit down in my seat looking at Taurtis but I start to feel woozy so I stand up and say "Mrs Okami may I go to the bathroom I don't feel so good" "Fine but quick" I make it to the door but my head starts to pound so I stop at the door way but I look down to see drips of blood then I feel my nose I guess have a nose bleed but taking another step trying to make it to the bathroom I fall to my knees practically coughing up blood at this point I feel eyes on me "SAM!" a boy says rushing over to me then I pass out.

Grian Pov

I can't wait to see Sam it's been years

3 hour flight later

Huh that must be Sam there down that hallway but why oh my gord "SAM!" I yell running towards him I also see another boy running towards him "SAM CAN YOU HEAR ME" he yells I slide towards them "Move aside I have to check his pulse"
"Who are you" "I'm Grian Sam's friend" I say pulling my ear to his chest to check his heartbeat "He's alive but his heartbeat isn't steady we need to take him to the hospital" "Someone call 911!" the boy yells.

Time skip at the hospital

Taurtis Pov

"Taurtis by the way the name is Taurtis I'm Sam's boyfriend" I say to Grian "Nice to meet you" he shakes my hand "So what happened to him" Grian nods his head to Sam laying on the medical bed "I have absolutely no idea" I see Sam's eyes open a bit rush to his side "Thank gord your okay" I kiss him on the lips "What happened and Grian your here!"Grian gives Sam a quick hug "Well I missed you and I thought we could celebrate the fact that I got into my medical school"
"Grian that's great you've talked about that nonstop for years, and well I assume you've met already Grian this is Taurtis my boyfriend and this is Grian Taurtis my childhood friend until he went back to the UK and then I meet you Taurtis after of course" the doctor walks in "Doc is Sam okay" "He's...

Finally I got this chapter done sorry for the really long wait I'm on a trip to Colorado and I haven't wanted to really update but that was not fair to you guys so I hope you like this chapter PEACE Everyone