A Day With Him

Sam POV

I wake up in the nurse's office to see Taurtis in a chair next to me with a carrot in his hand "Sam your finally awake" Taurtis says "What happened Taurtis" "Well you were knocked out by Dom and I may have broke his nose" I look down to see his hand bandaged "Well thanks" I say "Oh and you missed lunch so here" he hands me a carrot "So is he good to go?" Taurtis asks "Yes, you can actually take the rest the rest of the day off" "That's great" I say and we walk out off the school.

Taurtis's POV

"So what do you want too do?" Sam asks "I was thinking we could go get some food and then go see a movie" I reply "Sounds great Taurtis" . On our way there we spot Dom at the restaurant "How about we just get some popcorn at the movie instead?" I ask "Okay" Sam says. So when we get to the theater we get our popcorn and sit down "What movie our we watching" Sam asks "I think the Bee
Movie" "Lets hope its on a screen this time" Sam says "Yeah", about halfway through the movie I reach to grab some popcorn and I feel a hand instead I pull my hand up too see Sam's hand I smile and he smiles that cute smile and we hold hands till the end of the movie.

Sam POV

On the way home I realise that me and Taurtis are holding hands but I don't pull away, "So... we kissed today" I say "Yeah we did" Taurtis replies "Sorry" I say "For what?" Taurtis asks "For tripping us and us kissing" I say "Never said I didn't like it" He says I start too blush really hard and Taurtis and me walk home. When we get home its 11 o'clock and me and Taurtis are really tired so we go to bed instantly.

Taurtis's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night to hear thundering and whimpering I'm pretty sure its Sam, so I walk over to him "Sam are you okay?" I ask
"Y-yeah totally" "BOOM" Sam whimpers "Your obviously not" I give him a hug and as I'm walking back to my bed he grabs my arm "Can you stay with me tonight?" Sam asks "Sure Bunny Boy" "What is that my new name?" Sam asks sleepily "Yeah it is Bunny Boy" as I put my arm around his waist and pulled him closer "Night Taurtis" "Night Sam".

437 words hope you guys liked this chapter PEACE Everyone