Help Me

Sam POV

I wake up and go to the bathroom and I look in the mirror I looked like him just a little different I touch my teeth they're longer and sharper and my ears they are darker than they used to be and my eyes I have dark circles under my eyes but I don't feel tired at all I walk out of the bathroom and see Taurtis he looked at me like he was terrified of me"Hey... Taurtis Um what happened" I say rubbing my head it was pounding "Sam your teeth are longer and sharper also your ears are darker than usual" "Um yeah I'm fine" I said lying my ass off  " And Um...Well as of what happened... I don't know how to say this" he says walking over to me "Y-You... killed Dom" my eyes go wide "W-what no no no this isn't happening" I say Taurtis hugs me I'm crying at this point "Taurtis why can't everything be normal again" "I-i don't know Sam"

I push Taurtis away and stand "I've gotta do something..." "Sam where are you going" "Taurtis I love you" I kiss him "S-sam please tell me where your going" Taurtis grabs onto my arm I shake his arm off and walk down the stairs of our apartment and I start running to the train station

What are you doing "I'm getting rid of you" 
how are you planning to do that "If I die you die right"

so to kill me your going to kill yourself "That's the plan" I say stepping onto the train

"Your not going to stop me" Oh I wouldn't be so sure

a pain shoots through my leg I fall down I drag myself to a seat as soon as the train door opens the doors quickly close closed, when the train stopped I stood my leg was hurting like hell but I started to run as quickly as I could to the school and ran up the stairs to the roof while I'm on the roof I hear footsteps

"Sam please don't do this!"

I turn around to see Taurtis he starts walking closer while back away me getting closer to the edge

"I'm so sorry but I need to do this if I don't he'll just hurt more people!" "Who's he Sam please tell me!" Taurtis is crying at this point "I don't exactly know but I don't want more people to get hurt or even die!" "Sam please you don't have to do this" "Taurtis I love you truly I do but I don't want to lose you so just let me do this" "I can't do this I just can't do this anymore all of this crazy fucked up shit and Sam I don't want to lose you because I don't know what I would do without because I love you so much it hurts my heart when something as fucking crazy as this happens and I love you to much to let you do this and I truly don't care if I die because I'll die knowing that I didn't let you do this" Taurtis says running up to me and grabbing my hand pulling me closed to him farther from the edge hugging me he kisses my lips, at this time both of us are crying mainly from the terror of what I was about to do kill myself so Taurtis wouldn't be hurt but I realize this was the worse thing I could of done to him, I push Taurtis away and I fall to the ground on my knees I start coughing up blood "Sam Oh My Gord how can I help!" I wipe blood off my mouth "Just back up and quick!" I start to feel pain all over my body I instantly start to feel weak and like something had separated from me I touch my teeth they aren't as long or as sharp but I can't tell if I look any different because I don't have a mirror but then I look to my right to see him Taurtis runs over too me and picks me up as fast as he can and runs to the roof entrance to set me down.

Taurtis POV (Didn't see the coming did you)

I see the man Sam was talking about I run over to Sam as quick as I can I pick him up and rush him back to the roof entrance and set Sam down he looked so pale but he was still breathing and was awake but very little

Hello Sam, Taurtis "So your the guy Sam has been talking about, I mean you made him kill a man" Yes I did but Taurtis what you said took guts I know you love Sam but I needed you to show exactly how much you love him and also Sam if you can hear me all the jealous and hatred the greed and anger that I am hasn't left you just because I'm not part of you anymore, it's still they're but Taurtis can help with that, so you take care of each other  and you won't see me ever again right now and he instantly disappeared

"Sam I know you probably can't hear me but I love you so much" "I love you to Taurtis" I hear Sam whisper I pick him up bridal style and walk down the stairs he still looked pale but I love him so much so I walk to the train station and get on the train with Sam and head home.

Hey everyone I really hope you guys like this chapter and I love making these chapters for everyone so PEACE Everyone