skype||lashton

Luke sat in hus bedroom, looking around as he waited for the green circle that signified that Ashton was online.

His boyfriend was currently on holid with his family on the other side of the world and he had been for the past 2 weeks. Luke was going utterly insane without him, or rather, his lips.

As the previously amber light flickered into the color green, Luke hastily pressed the button that made the screen change as it began to video call his boyfriend.

Beep beep

Beep beep

Beep be-

As he answered, the picture came into focus and Luke saw he was in the separate part of the hotel where his family wouldn't come through. His normally neatly tousled curls were unusually messy and his forced was branded in sweat as they had just arrived home from an exhausting day out.

He smield widely upon seeing Luke, removing the bandana from around his head as he used his hand to fan himself down "Hey Lukey..." He said sweetly as he smiled at Luke.

The blonde smiled back, waving a little as Ashton glanced down at the tank top Luke was wearing, as the boy adjusted it on his thin frame "Hey Ash"

"You look handsome" he complimented with a small, cheesy smile as Luke blushed, nodding a little in gratitude

The blonde leant over to the side to grab my phone but upon sitting back in my position I noticed him biting his lip harshly "What's up baby?"

"You're um.... Wearing a thong?" He said shyly as Luke raised an eyebrow and nodded "I just kinda saw everything..."

Luke giggled softly and lifted up the hem of the tank top, revealing the deep coloured string poking out of his trousers "of course you would be staring at my crotch"

"Fucking hell" he cursed as he pulled a pillow over his obvious growing bulge in his sweat pants as a small smirk laced Luke's lips.

"You like?" He said teasingly slipping the tank top off his shoulders and standing up, letting it drop to the ground so Luke was left in his pretty thong, Ashton looking him up and down quickly.

"Fucking hell Luke, they suit you so well" he said huskily as a moan escaped his lips at the sight "You're so fucking hot..."

Luke smirked softly and sat himself against the wall as he teasingly pulled the hem of his thong forward, letting it ping back as he watched Ashton's face go from shock to pleasure.

Taking a chance, Luke leant forward to the camera, whispering into the microphone "touch yourself for me"

Ashton cursed but was quick to tug off his sweats as his hand slipped into his boxers, him groaning loudly and moving his hand around out of Luke's sight.

"Let me see baby, and keep those eyes open"

On his boyfriends command he pushed his boxers down so Luke could see his hand running harshly up and down his thick length as multiple moans left his mouth.

Satisfied with his actions, Luke slowly allowed the panties to slip down his legs and off his slim body, sitting back cross legged as he admired his boyfriends actions with a wide smile. Luke began to slowly rub his member, watching as it began to harden in front of Ashtons eyes.

Ashton widened his eyes and began to pump his length more, groaning and sweating buckets as his hand flicked over his tip a few times.

Luke watched for a few seconds before letting his hand slip down to his cöck, taking it firmly in his hand and allowing his palm to freely rub his member at a steady pace.

Ashton let out a moan as he watched Luke pump his dïck firmly in his hand. His own thumb traced gently over his tip, making his body shake in pleasure.

Luke gripped his member tighter and pumped harder as he saw Ashton reach his climax, letting out a few deep breaths. Luke moaned loudly before doing the same, moving his hand away from his member.

"Fucking hell, I can't wait till I'm home"

Hi? Remember me?

Well im alive... And yeah...

Also, thank you for all your messages and comments.

Me, my daughter and my husband are all doing well. I turned 18 a week ago and we had a nice celebration.

Also, to all you asking to see Liza, im gonna change my pp to a picture of her : )

And alsoo, if enough people comment ill do a small q&a on me her and my wonderful husband.

So if you have any questions about that, comment and ill reply or post in a separate q&a

Ciao,
XØX, Tyla