my turn||mashton

So this was meant to be rough but it kinda just turned out the same as normal!

And before you start moaning 'Ermigawd Tyla you haven't updated in ages!' I just want to tell you that I'm a nice cousin and have been staying at the hospital with Faith whilst she was in.

Requested by: XXThisAngelHasFallen

Warnings: Daddy Kink {all of these seem to have one my apologies         (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  }

Michael watched as his boyfriend completed his recording session, a light brim of sweat covering his forehead.

He had stood for about two hours watching Ashton bang the drums, just as hard as he bangs Michael (sorryIget £10 if say that )and as much as Michael hated to admit it, it turned him on big time seeing his lover get stressed as he played.

"Hey Mikey..." The curly haired Aussie exclaimed as he walked out of the recording booth, placing his drumsticks on the side. He connected his lips with the red haired boy's, still loving the feel of their lips touching... Even if they had been together for about a year.

Michael knew that if he kissed the boy for any longer, his lover would feel his raging hard on... So he pulled away quickly, but unfortunately, he wasn't quick enough...

"Getting hard In public are we?" Ashton smirked at the red head. "Isn't that a punishable offence...?" Michael bit his lip as he felt his jeans get even tighter than before at the thought of Ashton punishing him.

"Now I would fuck you against that wall, but unfortunately, the others are next door... So we'll have to wait until we get home..."

~

Michael glanced at Ashton during the car journey, only to see the curly haired boy tapping his fingers along to the beat of All Time Low. But Michael was also drawn to the growing bulge in Ashton's sweat pants. And the hazel eyed beauty obviously noticed where Michael's gaze was averted as he muttered a "Keep your eyes on the road...." To which Michael obeyed. Ashton smirked to himself as Michael directed His attention elsewhere, and sneakily pressed his palm against the pale boy's crotch, softly rubbing his hard on through his jeans.

As Michael felt Ashton's (still sweaty) hand come in contact with his jeans, he let out a rather loud "Fuck...!" Which just made his lover smile as he had Michael right where he wanted.

Much to the younger boys delight, the Ford KA pulled up into the driveway and Michael jumped out, walking to the door. Ashton, on the other hand, strolled along and took his time, as he knew Michael would be begging for him the second they stepped through the door...

But as they entered the house, Michael didn't have time to say any words as Ashton slammed him against the door, but suddenly, Michael found the courage to spin them both around so that Ashtons back was pressed against the wall. Michael leant to his ear, whispering in a low and husky tone,

"My turn..."

Ashton bit his lip, hearing his lover talk like that just turned him on even more "Okay daddy...".

Michael made sure that his body was pressed against Ashton's body as he slowly, and teasingly fumbled with his belt, finally undoing the loop and letting the boys sweats drop to the floor. It was is shirt that was then discarded across the room some where, leaving Ashton in nothing but his boxers.

Michael pulled Ashton towards the sofa, stripping himself of his shirt and jeans, so that now both boys were in a single piece of fabric.

The red head sat on the sofa and stood Ashton in front of him, and extremely slowly, slid the boys boxers off, enjoying the look on his baby's face as he silently willed for Michael to hurry up.

"Bend over..." He instructed once Ashton was fully naked and Ashton did so.

Without warning, Michael's hand collided with Ashton's ass, leaving a small red mark. Ash hissed slightly at the pain, but remained standing.

Michael's hand collided with his ass cheeks many more times, until his bum was bright red and his legs were shaking.

The younger boy smirked to himself seeing Ashton in this position as he rose his hips, enabling him to strip himself of his boxers.

Ashton was still facing the wall, gathering his breath from his previous spänking. And without warning, Michael grabbed him by the hips and pulled him back and straight down, so that Ashton was sat directly on Michaels dïck.

Ashton whimpered as he felt Michael's dïck enter him from behind, this was his first time bottoming, but he was not surprised to see that Michael didn't prepare him.

"Ride me...!" Michael growled, so Ashton complied, bouncing up and down on Michael's cock, an unbearable amount of pain still In his backside.

Michael groaned in pleasure as he saw Ashton begin to ride him, but he also knew what pain Ashton was in. Michael flipped the two boys around so that the curly haired lad was now lying on the sofa, and Michael was slamming into him rapidly as he knelt on the couch.

The pain still lingered, but Ashton was beginning to experience pleasure as he felt Michael slamming his dick into him, and he soon felt himself reaching his climax.

"D-daddy I'm going to cum...!!" He whimpered as Michael hit his pröstate multiple times. But Michael was going to have it his way.

"Not yet baby" he growled as he pressed his thumb over Ashton's slit, the rest off his fingers gently stroking the boy's cöck.

Ashton used every inch of his power to stop himself from releasing, but it became hard as he felt Michael begin to stroke him softly, his movements reaching the same speed that he was pounding into Ashton at.

"Please d-daddy..." He whimpered, tears forming in his eyes as he struggled to hold back his climax.

"Okay baby boy..." Michael released Ashton's dïck from his hand, and with out hesitation, Ashton released all over Michaels chest, and Michael soon followed as his thrusts became sloppy and slower than before.

The red haired boy pulled put of Ashton, collapsing on the sofa next to his lover, who cuddled into his side...

"Mikey?" Ashton whispered tiredly

"Mmhm?"

"If you're gonna be like that, you can top again some time...."

Lmao sorry that kinda sucked.

Please tell me your thoughts on that.... I'm mid way through writing a threesome but there will be several one on ones posted first...

Who do you want for the three some... and which ships/promts for the one on ones?

Ciao,
XØX, Tyla