never have I ever || C.A.L.M

Fucking hell foursome

The boys sat around In a circle, eyes roaming each other as they prepared to play.

It was Michael that spoke up first, saying "Never have I ever kissed a guy"

Surprisingly, Ashton and Calum both took off a shoe, or a bracelet, signalling they had indeed kissed a member of the same gender previously.

Ashton shrugged innocently and looked at Calum who smirked slightly, clearly remembering the incidents of the previous night that involved a bottle of vodka, a very horny Ashton, a shower and a very late night.

Luke was the next to speak up "Never have I ever had a one night stand"

This time it was Michael who stripped himself of his shirt, shrugging a little "She was clearly desperate"

Ashtpn chuckled at Michael and smiled to himself before speaking "Never have I ever had a wet dream" again, Michael took off his shoes and Calum pulled his shirt over his head.

Many questions later, the boys were nearly naked and they were clearly ready to stop after agreeing to one last statement, which came from Calum.

"Never have I ever, had a threesome or foursome"

This time, no one removed any clothing as they all looked between each other, exchanging small, awkward smiles from time to time.

The room was in a peaceful silence as all boys sat and pondered the recent events.

No one expected it to be Luke who spoke up first, and they especially didn't expect what were to come out of his mouth

"I'd like one though..." The blonde boy admitted sheepishly, looking directly at Ashton, who shrugged a little

"Me too I guess..." The eldest said, smiling slightly at Luke so the younger boy didn't feel as if he was freaky to want that.

To both their suprises, Michael and Calum nodded a little, seeming to agree with the two others as the silence fell among the room once again.

Ashton and Luke kept making eye contact as Michael and Calum just stared at the ground.

It took some time for anything to happen, and even then, only Luke seemed to notice Ashton crawling towards him.

Ashton was taking a chance as he leant up slightly and kissed the blonde boy sweetly on the lips, smiling ever so slightly as Luke began to slowly kiss back.

Calum's attention shot upwards as he felt almost jealous, the memories of the previous night clearly running through his head. He glanced at Mikey who's eyes were fixed on the two boys (now making out), a clear bulge growing in his pants.

Meanwhile, Ashton had now pushed Luke back completely, fully aware the other boys were watching which was what he wanted.

Soon, his hand slipped into Luke's jeans and boxers as he teasingly circled his fingers around the blonde boys member, briefly breaking away and turning back to see Calum was now sat in Michaels lap, making out heavily with the boy.

Luke tilted his head back "Fuck daddy..." He let the word slip, the others all turning to look at him as Luke widened his eyes, worrying he had upset Ash but felt himself get harder as Ashton smirked and muttered

"Why don't you all be good boys and get naked for Daddy?"

Within seconds of saying that, all boys were naked apart from Ashton, who was still in just his boxers from the previous game.

Ashton smirked again and ran a small circle around Luke's bulge, leaning over and attathing his lips to Calum's as Michael did the same with Luke.

Ashton's hand seemed to surround Luke's member as he quickly took a grasp of it, pumping his hand up and down making Luke gasp, allowing Michael to slip his tongue into his mouth.

Ashton used his spare hand to stretch Calum as he continued to kiss the boy, pumping and scissoring two fingers inside of him. Calum felt no pain, still being quite stretched from the night before.

After a few minutes, Ashton stood up, making the other boys all break away and look at him. He sat on the sofa and looked at Michael, then glanced at Luke, then back at Michael. "I think its time you fucked Blondie"

Michael nodded quickly and took no time in getting Luke on his hands and knees, pushing himself roughly inside of the boy as began to thrust harshly into the boy, Luke's yelps soon becoming groans.

Ashton whispered something to Calum then watched as Calum positioned his dïck in front of Luke's mouth, making the younger boy suck him off harshly as Michael pounded inside of him.

Ashton smirked and stripped himself, moving over and slapping his dïck against Luke's ass a few times before moving and joining Calum at his front end.

Calum smirked and moved over slightly, knowing what Ash was doing as he muttered a quick "open wide Lukey" just before Ashton shoved his cöck into Lukes mouth as well, making the younger boy gag but continued to suck on their members as Michael gripped his hips tightly

After multiple sucks, Ashton moved away, stopping Michael's movements as he repositioned the boys so Luke was lying on his back.

ashton got in position at the blonde boys entrance and smirked as he slammed into the boy, pulling Calum over so he landed down in front of Ash, sliding straight onto Luke's cöck as the tanned boy groaned loudly in sync with Luke.

Calum began to ride Luke as Michael put his dick in the blondes mouth, making the youngest suck him off.

Ashton smiled smugly at the sight "Luke finger Michael for daddy..." And Luke obliged, pushing a finger in Michaels hole as he groaned loudly, bouncing a little on Luke's finger until the blonde added another and then another.

It wasn't long till Calum recjed his climax, his load squirtong over Luke and Michael which was enough to make Michael release into Luke's mouth, the boy swallowing.

It was like a chain of orgasms as Luke was next, releasing around Ashton's thick dïck, the curly haired boy then pulling out and aiming at Calum's mouth aas he released his load.

Calum swallowed and flopped to the side, catching his breath "That was hot..." He muttered as Like flopped at his side, cuddling into him

"It was" Mikey agreed beforing pressing a chaste kiss to Ashton's plump lips.

Ciao,
XØX, Tyla