trapped||muke

Warning: Mentions of Claustrophobia. Use of Saliva as lübe. No cöndom (oops).

"Arrrrgh fück!" Michael grunted as he hit the door once again. His breathing was becoming irregular and he was tired of constantly screaming in the hopes that someone would hear him.

"Michael just stop..." Luke groaned as he placed his head in his hands. Michael looked over to the blonde haired boy who was sat on a cardboard box, not looking up. "Its no use... we're just gonna have to wait until the janitor arrives in the morning!"

"Im gonna fücking kill Ash and Calum for this in the morning!" Michael yelled, slamming his shoulder against the metal door once again.

It was around two in the morning on a Friday night, and both boys were locked in a storage cupboard.

Everything had been going brilliantly that night until Ashton and Calum decided it would be funny to lock the other boy's in overnight. Unfortunately, Michael and Luke weren't exactly laughing! They were tired and hungry, and a small closest wasn't exactly the nicest of places to stay.

Luke jumped up in panic as Michael banged against the door many more times, sprinting forward to place a hand on the red haired boys arm and pulling him back.

"Mikey p-please.... s-stop you're gonna hurt yourself!" Luke stuttered. Seeing Michael in this state scared him, and though he would never admit it, it broke his heart to see that the boy was that terrified.

Luke had always known Michael was claustrophobic and it seemed that the other two obviously didn't, otherwise they wouldn't have pulled such a mindless prank!

Michael slammed his fist against the cool metal once more before he finally gave up and slid to the ground, gasping for air. He pulled on his hair as tears began to roll down his cheeks.... he felt like he couldn't breathe and all he could do right now was cry!

In panic, the younger boy gripped onto Luke's plaid shirt and buried his face into the boy's neck. "Shït... L-Lukey... I-I can't b-breath!"

Luke's eyes widen as he grabbed Michael's hand and began to rub the boys knee soothingly "Come on Mikey... Try to think of something else...." Luke rushed out. He wasn't very good in situations like this but he was worried about Michael.

Luke knew he liked the boy a bit more than he should, so seeing him like this made him want to cry.

"Luke...." Michael whimpered, his voice barely audiable.

Luke tried to remember what Michael had said normally calms him down. He had a brief image of Michael saying something about distracting him, so in order to distract the boy, Luke hesitantly pressed his lips against Michael's.

At first it was to supply the boy with oxygen so that he could breath, but that soon changed when Michael's arms slipped around Luke's neck and he began to kiss back slowly.

Luke was temporarily shocked, but soon snapped back to reality and took this as an opportunity to deepen the kiss.

The younger boy ran his tongue along Michael's bottom lip, and the boy happily granted him entrance. Luke's tongue began to roam Michael's mouth as the red head moaned into the kiss, tugging slightly on Luke's hair.

Michael began to fumble around with the buttons on Luke's shirt, finally managing to recover from his previous panic attack.

Soon, Luke's shirt was off and discarded to one side of the room, and Luke soon began to do the same with Michael's. In seconds both shirts were in a corner of the room, forgotten.

Lukr moved his lips to Michael's neck as he began to suck a large hïckey into the soft skin. Michael groaned out as Luke began to suck and bite on his sweet spot, and soon the red head felt his jeans becoming tighter.

Luke smirked at the boy's reaction as he trailed his finger down Michael's torso and down the the band of his jeans, Michael shivering under Luke's touch.

The blonde boy began to fumble around with the button on Michael's jeans, soon pulling them down his legs at a teasingly slow pace. Michael whimpered slightly as he felt the fabric slide off of his legs, slowly followed by his boxers.

Michael knew that he just wanted Luke in him, but knew it would prove hard, so he decided to take control. He pushed the boy back and ripped his jeans and boxers off in one, Luke was momentarily stunned until his brain finally registered what was happening.

Michael wasted no time in wrapping his lips around Luke's throbbing cöck as he began to bob his head in a steady motion.

"F-fück... Mikey... m-more..." Luke whimpered and Michael hummed around Luke's dïck, sending vibrations of pleasure shooting up the older boys body.

Michael began to speed up his motions before pulling away from Luke's dïck. Luke whimpered at the loss of contact but swiftly flipped them over so that Luke was on top. He nibbled at Michael's ear as he began to line himself up at Michael's entrance.

The red haired boy nodded as Luke began to slowly push in his tip until he was filling the boy. Michael grunted in pain but nodded at the boy to move, and within seconds, the pain was replaced with pleasure. Luke began to thrust into Michael at a faster pace, his balls slapping against Michael's äss as he filled the boy completely.

Soon, Michael let out a gut wrenching yelp and Luke knew he had found the boy's prostate. He began to thrust harder,constantly hitting that one spot that turned Michael into a blubbering mess...

And soon, with a large yelp of "Luke!" Michael felt himself spraying over both of their chests. And the minute Luke felt Michael's walls clench around his cöck he released inside the boy, not being able to hold it in when he saw how Michael's face scrunched up in pleasure as he came.

Luke rode out their highs as he slowly pulled out of Michael and pulled the boy closer, snuggling down into his side.

"Did that help?" He asked, pressing a kiss to Michael's forehead.

The younger boy smiled, nuzzling his head into Luke's hair "More than enough...."

Lol that sucked... Like Michael (#sorrynotsorry)

Okay so I changed this from Mashton to Muke as I have something else planned for a Mashton one :)

Ciao,
XØX, Tyla