wet tease||cake

RequestedBy: @zaynonnaise

Warnings: DaddyKink

LukeTops (Obvs)

"Oh Calum!" Luke cooed to the older boy who was facing the pool. The tanned lad spun round quickly on his heels only to be met by a blast of water from the hose. His body froze as the icy liquid hit his toned chest, the sun reflecting in the light of the water.

"Fück you!" Calum gasped, the water trickling down his abs as reached for a towel, stumbling a few steps as he went.

"Yes please" Luke winked at the shorter boy, biting his lip to contain his laughter.

The tanned boy watch as Luke tugged his lip ring between his teeth in such a manner that he felt his face become flustered and a tingle run down his spine and toqards the now growing bulge In his sweats. Luke obviously noticed as he smirked and bit his lip again, this time slowly stripping of his shirt, revealing his pale (but oh so sexy) chest

"Luke...." Calum warned, lolling his head back on his shoulders so he didn't have to look at the gorgeous boy in front of him... And Luke swore it took every inch of his strength not to fück the boy there and then.

The blonde couldn't take it, he strided straight towards Calum as he smashed his lips against his hungrily, his hands roaming every inch of Calum's chest. The smaller boy moaned, giving Luke the chance to slip his tongue into the boys mouth.

Luke's tongue roamed Calum's mouth as he grinded his hips on his leg, the bulge in his swimming trunks becoming painful. The blonde moved the two boys backwards until Calum slipped into the pool, slowly followed by an aroused Luke.

Luke collided his lips with Calum's once more, the water just making everything ten times hotter.

"L-Luke.... p-please. ..." Calum sighed, his breaths were becoming uneven as Luke began to pull the skin on his neck between his teeth, sucking on the sensitive area.

"What?" The blonde replied, smirking against Calum's neck when the boy shivered at the feel of Luke's teeth on his skin.

"I n-need you..." Calum breathed out, his length began to throb through his trunks in a painful manner, and he just needed relief

"Beg for it" Luke teased, making Calum roll his head back as he let out a shaky breath.

"Daddy... please!" And that was all it took for Luke to remove Calum's trunks in one quick motion, his length springing up. Luke smirked at the sight and rempved his own, letting them float to the top of the pool. He gave Calum a knowing look abd the older boy jumped and wrapped his legs around Luke's waist...

There was no need to prepare him, they had done this many times.

Calum clawed at Luke's back as he felt the boys tip press slowly into him, a gasp escaping his lips as it stung like a bïtch.

Luke watched as the boy's face twisted in discomfort, his movements slowing as he waited for Calum to adjust. Soon, the tanned boy nodded his head and Luke slod out of the boy, onlyto slam back in at a harder pace, making Calum let out a loud groan as Luke thrusted into him again.

Luke soon found a steady rhythm, his movements in perfect timing with his heavy breathing. But to Calum it wasn't enough and he managed to croak "More, Daddy... please..." Calum knew how much Luke loved the nickname, and to the black haired boy's delight, Luke obliged, his motions speeding up as he slammed into the boy repeatedly.

"Fück Princess, you're so tight!" Luke returned the nickname as he felt his tip hit something soft, Calum screeching out in pleasure. Luke smirked, immediately knowing he had found the boy's pröstate.

"D-daddy I'm going to-"

"Let it all out Princess!" Luke whispered seductively in the boys ear and seconds later,  Cal released all over Like's chest, his spray floating to the top of the pool..

Luke's thrusts became sloppy as he rammed into the boy, but soon, with a grunt of pleasure, he came inside the tanned boy.

Luke pulled out pf the shorter lad as he clutched a sleepy Calum to his chest. He smiled at the exhausted boy as he scooped him into his arms and carried him out of the pool, whispering a small "Tired, Princess?" In the boy's ear, to which Calum nodded slightly.

Luke smiled as he lay the boy down on the sunbed, snuggling close to him "Me too baby.... me too!"

Lmao that sucked ass.... But anywayyy.... hope you enjoyed it....

Next up is Rough Mashton smÜt (Lol I suck at rough so beware) so I'll see you there.

Thoughts on this one?

Any promts or ideas?

Ciao,
XØX, Tyla