late night jam||cake

Inspired by my favourite film Pretty Woman bc they fuck on a piano so why don't we do that here - Tylain

Calum slowly walked into the bar, glancing around to only see a few there. It was gone three am but some business men and women will still finishing their drinks.

The tan boy smiled to himself as he heard the familiar sound of the piano being played, humming along to the soft tune of Therapy by All Time Low.

Cal adjusted his shirt on his muscular frame, glancing to the large instrument that had a boy sat at the keys. Standing at the edge of the piano, he began watch him intently, his blonde hair quiffed nearly and piercing blue eyes focused on his every movement.

As he finished playing the tune a small chorus of applause echoed the room, Calum clapping slowly along with them as the pianists diamond eyes locked with Cal's. He was a definite beauty, his jaw line was structured and he had the perfect smile.

Calum leant down over the piano as he offered him a soft smile, reading the name badge that was on his jacket "Well Luke, that was amazing..."

He looked up, his blue eyes sparkling "Why thank you Mister...?" He replied

"Call me Calum.." The tanned boy stated with a small smirk of confidence.

"Well, Calum, you obviously have very good taste in music." he chuckled, his eyes flickering to the amount of skin showing around Calums chest as his shirt was loosely unbuttoned, allowing the structure of his body to show ever so slightly.

Calum smirked as he saw where his eyes were looking, carefully moving so he was sat atop the piano, his feet gently resting on the keys as they played a loud sound.

Luke coughed a little and turned to the people in the bar, giving them a knowing look as they all stood up and left, locking the door on the way out.

The blonde stood up at full height and moved in between Calum's legs, pulling him forward so their crotches were pressed together "Look, I don't appreciate you giving me a boner in front of an audience" he said with a low growl in Calums ear as he pressed a rough kiss to his jaw line.

Cal bit his lip softly and tilted his head on an angle, resting one hand on Luke's shoulder and the other supporting his weight so he didn't topple over "oh dear did I do that? Want me to sort it out as well?"

"Actually I have a better idea" he smirked as he carefully tugged Calums smart jeans over his bum, letting them slide down towards his ankles with haste, allowing Calum to unbutton his shirt and let it fall off his toned body.

Calum bit his lip a little and arched his back as Luke trailed a line of kisses from just below his collar bone to the top of his boxers, Calum's hand moving to entangle his fingers in Luke's hair.

He smirked softly and carefully tugged down the boy's boxers, running his fingers softly along the brim of Calums entrance as the impatient boy groaned out in anticipation.

Calum lay my body back on the piano, him smirking and pulling him forward so Calum's crotch was pressed against his hard on.

Leaving one hand placed on Calums waist, Luke fumbled with his jeans, managing to push them down, his boxers following. Pulling a ready condom from his blazer pocket, he slid it on, the condom providing enough lubricant to reduce the pain as he slowly rolled it onto his member, allowing Calums eyes to scan the blonde's body.

Luke looked at Calum and upon receiving consent, gently pushed himself inside the boy, kissing his stomach lightly to ease the boy. Once Calum confirmed he was comfortable, Luke pulled back out and slowly slid back in, beginning to move at a pace.

He carefully began to thrust inside of him a little faster, pulling Calum back and forth slightly on the piano as his hands moved to grip onto Luke's shoulders. Calum moaned out softly in pleasure as Luke rocked back and forth inside of him.

Calum moved my hand to entangle themselves in Luke's quiff, tugging gently as he rolled his tomgue, soft moans escaping his pretty pink lips.

Luke thrusted his hips, entering calum fully as the boy began to groan louder and louder with every second. His hand moved to caress Calum's cheek as he leant forward and began to kiss the boy, lips moulding together and moving passionately in motion with one another.

With a loud grunt of pleasure, Calum reached hus climax, Luke soon doing the same and pullimg out, discarding of the condom as he ran his hands over the boys tan body one last time, placing a chaste kiss to his lips with a smile.

"I hope to see you down here again sometime" Luke mumbled, smiling as Calum nodded, wishing him well as he left the room.

Sooo

Im getting better at updating nowww.

Doing that q&a tomorrow using a few questions ive either had on here, ao3, through messaging or ones i get frequently asked.

So if you have any questions about me or Eliza, feel free to ask my lovelies ☺

Love you all,
Ciao, XØX, Tyla