i wanna feel love and pain part 2 || muke (tumblr)

Writer: antisocialhood

•••

It’s two weeks later when Michael corners Luke in the basement of the older boys house, lips pulled up into a cocky smirk and eyes shining. Luke knows he looks like some sort of scared animal, can feel it with the thick, heavy gaze Michael directs at him that screams palpable.

Michael seems to have an empty conversation with Luke’s wide eyes before snaking his hand around the back of Luke’s neck and tugging him forward. Luke stumbles, wide eyed and shaky, into Michael’s body - hates how he has to look up at him, feel that hot gaze on his face and soundless expressions - grips the older boys shirt, waits.

“Word has it, you’re a prude.” Michael’s tongue darts out, wetting his lips.

Luke’s gaze latches on to the wet muscle, traces it with his eyes. His own are dry, but he can’t bring himself to moisten them. “Yeah.”

Michael’s eyes sparkle, eyebrow raising almost in mockery. “That’s impressive.” He rubs his hand up Luke’s chest, pausing at the collar of his shirt. “You’ve gotten off but never kissed anyone.”

Luke’s eyes widen, notices how Michael seems to grin even more. He clucks his tongue a few times, other hand tugging at the hair at the back of Luke’s neck. He looks amused, nods slowly at Luke’s clearly unsure expression.

“You know what you’re doing, though right, Luke?” Michael dips his fingers under the collar of Luke’s shirt, pulls him even closer. “You’re experienced, yeah?”

Luke gapes at him, tangles his own fingers in Michael’s shirt. His face is flushed, can feel the warmth brushing down his cheeks and throat.

Michael cocks his brows. “If I told you to get on your knees and suck my dick, you’d do it right?”

Luke looks down, notices the bulge in Michael’s shorts, nods.

“Words, Luke.” Michael says softly.

“Yeah.” Luke corrects timidly. He looks back up at Michael nervously.

Michael smiles almost knowingly. “You’d do it right now?”

His mouth is dry, heart’s racing and his breaths are shallow. He wants to nod, wants to push Michael back, drop down on his knees right that second, pull those stupid shorts out of the way and wrap his lips around Michael’s dick.

“You’d let me come on you, right?” Michael’s voice has gone deeper, husky even. “You want that, yeah?”

“Yeah,” Luke nods quickly. Wonders quickly if this is how Michael does foreplay, works the other person up, gets them all nice and ready and then gets what he wants. It seems foolproof and Luke swears he’s going lightheaded.

“Get to it then.” Michael smiles again, fingers retracting from Luke’s hair and shirt to rest on his shoulders, pushing him down slowly.