well this is awkward || cake

[Tyla's got an exam next week so I'm writing on her behalf right now, its @wydcalum / brightlightcth aka Fai so hi aha, sorry if any of my oneshots suck (i wrote the last one) im a lot younger and less experiened at writing than Ty. Hope you're all having a good day!]

Calum stood in the cue outside the venue with his phone in his hand, staring at the screen as he tapped away at the letters on the keyboard. Luke was stood impatiently next to him, tapping his foot.

"Calum I really need to pee." Luke groaned, looking over at the boy in almost pain. They were waiting outside an arena in Sydney in order to see All Time Low, of course they could've got backstage considering they knew the boys, but Luke and Calum wanted to experience it like the other fans-but apparently Luke had no bladder control.

"Look, we're starting to go in-you can pee soon." Calum grumbled, putting his phone in his back pocket and pulling the tickets out. Luke smiled awkwardly and shuffled from side to side, gripping his groin a little as the line moved forward.

They showed the tickets to a steward and were shown inside, Luke running straight to the toilets and groaning when he saw the cue. He looked over at Calum who just shrugged a little and looked around him.

"Come to the disabled one with me?" Luke suggested, smiling hopefully as by now he was becoming desperate.

"God no." Calum chuckled "Do you realise how sneaky that would look if we went in and came out together?!" 

"Please Cal, i really need a piss but i hate those ones by myself!" Luke complained, tugging on the tanned boys arm as he 'attempted' to pull him towards the very bathroom he was talking about.

Calum threw his arms up in defeat and chuckled, heading towards the disabled toilet. They got there and Luke used to key he had got from when a friend was in a wheelchair to access the door as they both sheepishly walked in, trying to avoid anyone seeing.

Cal turned to face the door as Luke pulled down his zipper and did what he needed to do. after he was finished he tugged his trousers up before washing and drying his hands. Calum turned back around and glanced down at the boy's jeans "Your zippers undone." he stated quickly, causing Luke to blush and look down at his zipper. He went to pull it up but groaned as his jumper sleeve snagged on the metal, looking at Calum for help.

Calum shook his head awkwardly and laughed, stepping forward a little and taking ahold of Luke's sweater, tugging the sleeve away from the zipper, only to make the tangle worse. He laughed awkwardly and grabbed the zip, tugging on it.

"Well this is awkward.." Luke muttered, scratching the back of his neck with his spare hand as Calum tried to get the sweater unhooked from the metal clasp which was so tightly holding on to it.

Calum groaned a little and looked at Luke "Take off your jeans."

Luke gasped playfully "At least take me on a date!" Calum rolled his eyes in reply but chuckled slightly, watching as the blonde tugged off his jeans.

Calum continued trying to unhook the jumper, tugging, twisting and all sorts "We're gonna have to cut it."

Luke pouted and looked at Calum, who looked back at him. He made puppy dog eyes, not wanting to have to destroy his favourite jumper.

Calum watched the boy and glanced down at the jeans once more, before back up at the boy. Luke had stopped making faces and was now staring at Calum. The tanned boy bit his lip and studied Luke's eyes. He didn't know what had come over him but he quickly cupped the boys cheeks, attaching their lips together sweetly. Luke slowly registered what was happening and began to move his lips against Calum's, not caring they were in a bathroom.

Calum deepened the kiss and allowed his hands to rest on the blonde boy's waist, fiddling with the waistband of his boxers.

Both boys didn't quite know what they were doing but the friction between their two bodies made it almost impossible to stop. Luke's hands slipped under Calum's shirt as he pulled it over his head, admiring the boys bare chest. Calum was well toned and Luke couldn't help but run his hands along the boys skin, reattaching their lips.

Calum soon removed Luke's shirt, moving back so they collided with the wall. He put his hands either side of Luke's waist and allowed his lips to trail a line of kisses along Luke's jawline.

Luke didn't hesitate in letting out a small moan at the feeling as Calum grinded up against him, creating more friction. The blonde moved his hands to the buckle of Calum's jeans, unhooking it and pushing the fabric down the boys legs. 

Calum gently placed his palm over Luke's growing bulge through his boxers, pressing down a little and receiving a slight gasp from Luke as his head rolled back a little in pleasure. He slipped down so he was on his knees in front of Luke as he looked up at the younger boy.

Luke was biting his lip and panting a little as he helped Calum pull down his boxers. Luke's member sprung free, Calum quickly taking it in his hand and looking up at Luke once more for permission. The boy nodded and Calum took Luke's dick in his mouth, circling his tongue around the tip s Luke entangled his fingers in the boys hair. 

Calum began to slowly bob his head, taking as much of Luke's member as he could as the blonde boy stiffled a few pleasurable moans. Luke gripped the side with one hand whilst his other remained in Calum's hair.

Calum removed his mouth and teasingly lick up Luke's shaft, earning another moan as he begged for the boys lips once more. Calum obliged, wrapping his lips back around Luke's dick and continuing to pleasure the boy until he reached his climax. Calum pulled away and slowly stood up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. 

Luke looked at him, still sweaty and out of breath. He glanced down at Calum who was hard by now and bit his lip. 

Luke stepped behind Calum, wrapping both his arms around the boys waist. He slid his hands down Calum's chest and slowly curled his hands around the boy's member and let his fingers slip teasingly across the tip. Calum groaned, his legs shaking a little.

Luke smirked to himself and steadily began to move his hand, pumping Calum's dick at a painfully slow pace. Calum moaned again, and quietly mumbled for more. Luke slowly began to increase his speed, allowing his fingers to brush over Calum's tip a few more times.

After a few minutes of Luke pumping Calum's member quicker and quicker, Calum felt that familiar feeling as he stuttered a quick "L-Luke.." before reaching his climax.

Luke kissed Calum's shoulder gently "Now, I hate to be a spoilsport but, we're gonna miss the band if we don't hurry up."

||

 {Meh i'm sorry for how sucky the actual smut was, im more of an actual writer than smut writer so this was interesting.

have a good weekend <3 - F x}