fanfiction || malum

{Okay so rather long Authors note but please bare with me. (also, this one shot wasn't actually wrote by me it was wrote by my babe Fai (she has one cringey book (her words not mine) she wrote in 2014 on here) but you should hit her up on instagram @ yikescth (we're coordinated) and shes wydcalum on here)

Okay so i've noticed i've not been getting many reads/votes/comments compared to before because of my shitty updates, so i just want to say thank you to all those who still read and don't give a crap about my terrible updates. I'm gonna start updating more frequently now as Eliza goes to a nursery and our parents have her occasionally so I have more time

In regards to the fanfiction, keep commenting who you want at the end of last chapter and i might start thinking about it! 

Love you all, whether you've only just started reading this or if you've been here since the beginning. I originally started writing on wattpad in 2014 as a stress relief and i've made so many amazing friends.

Cio, xoxo Tyla}

Calum sat in the back of the tour bus on his phone. The day had been long and he was tired, but the other boys were out-Calum had opted to stay back. After all, they'd only go in club after club, have drink after drink, and feel up girl after girl. Calum wanted no part of that.

He clicked on his Twitter app and began scrolling through the feed of those he followed. He clicked on 'Compose new tweet' and quickly tweeted out a usual thank you to the fans for such an  amazing tour so far. Within seconds his notifications blew up as replied, like, retweets and quotes started coming in. 

Boredom overtook him and he began to scroll through the replies until he came across a link to something named 'Not This Time' apparently on wattpad {lowkey sending love to Larry_Lashton & iCheeseYou they're my faves} . He clicked the link and immediately saw 'malum' branded across his screen. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he clicked away from the tab and continued reading down the replies, but everyone is a little curious sometimes, right?

He found the link once more and this time, decided to read the book. 

Calum was around 15 parts in before the door of the tour bus swung open, and through to the bunks came a rather annoyed Michael. Calum locked his phone shut and fumbled around, shoving it into his pocket as quick as he could.

"You'll never guess what, they just fucking ditched me at the club! I had only had one drink and they had already ran off with some girls, so i just thought 'Hey you know what, I'll go back to Cal-at least he cares!'" A flustered Michael flopped on his bunk, looking over at Calum. He finally took a deep breath and calmed himself down before muttering a small "Hello"

Calum waved a little and turned to face him "You're home early?"

"Cal I've just explained why." Michael groaned, rubbing his forehead in frustration "Were you even listening?"

"Sorry, I'm a bit distracted." Calum chuckled awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

Michael raised an eyebrow and sat up straight, looking Calum in the eye "What were you doing when I came in?"

"Nothing." Calum shrugged "Just on twitter, like always."

"It looked like you were reading something?" Michael chuckled a little and jumped down, reaching out to Calum who pulled back like a scared puppy, turning his body to the side-but it was still easy for Michael to slip his hand into Calum's jacket pocket and pull out his phone.

Michael smiled mischievously and clambered back on to his bunk, unlocking Calum's phone and glancing at the text on the screen. He quickly skimmed through the writing and then looked up at Calum almost in shock.