1st Day

I arrived at Mortal Kombat Academy with my friend, Ermac. We entered the front gates as everyone else was. As we went in we signed into books and where given our room numbers. I was in room S1. Ermac was in room S6. Just down the hall. I bumped into someone in the hall. She wore pink clothes and a mask. She walked with someone wearing red. The pink girl dropped her bag and I grabbed it for her. She said her name was Mileena. The red girls name was Skarlet. Ermac fell silent watching her. I stepped on Ermacs foot. "Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Reptile. This is Ermac." I said. "Hello..."Ermac shyly blurted. "Hello Ermac, nice to meet you." Skarlet said. We both had to go so we ended the conversation there. We got to the S wing and I asked why Ermac was acting so weird. "She is so beautiful!" He said. "Who, Mileena?" "No Skarlet, she has such a nice voice and she's so nice..." "Nope not getting involved, you worry about girls. I am here for Kombat." "As the last of your kind you should look for another Zattaren." "No, I should end the Zattaren race with dignity, fighting for my master." "Whatever" Ermac said. I found my room and said bye to Ermac. I knocked into the door and some guy wearing blue answered the door. He said, "Are you my new roommate?" I said "Yes, my name is Reptile." "My name is sub-zero, of the Lin-kuei." "What side do you claim?" He asked. You have to choose a side to fight for on the tournament at the end of the year, Outworld with Shao-Khan, or Earthrealm with Raiden. "I do not know, I will most likely choose Outworld." I responded. "I meant which side of the room do you want... But I am with Earthrealm either way." "Oh... Um this side I guess. I chose the side that did not have a Lin-Kuei symbol already painted above the bed. Sub-Zero started doing stuff with ice over on his side making it snow. Then he turned the temperature to way below what it should be. I just painted the Zattaren crest above my bed and put some stuff up. I said I was going to go out and become familiar with the university. We did not have classes until tomorrow, but I wanted to meet some new people and find where my classrooms where.

"Hello, Skarlet." I saw Skarlet passing in the hall and she said hi, but she was in a hurry to go somewhere... Weird. Then Mileena came running after her yelling "YOU BROKE MY BLOW DRIER!!!" Uh... I will let them be. So I know 3 people on campus, Ermac, Mileena, and Skarlet. I am only good friends with Ermac. Oh and I know Sub-Zero but that's it. Just then Rain came walking no to Reptile. "Rain, I did not know you would be coming to this school." "Hello Reptile, I decided it would be fun and more people to make friends with. " I told him I had to go. He annoyed me at how good he was at making friends. All the people see me and are disgusted by my scales...

----------------------------------------------------
After I find my classrooms

"I am so tired" I told Sub-Zero, but he did not respond which meant he was already asleep.

----------------------------------------------------
See these peoples versions of MK stuff
MrsHasashi1012 : (Mileena and Scorpion ship -3 books-)
JadeVrbada : (Jade and Smoke ship -3 books-)