Back to vacation

We went to Raidens temple and he fixed Sonya, Johnny, and somehow Scorpion. He remembers his past now. He said his real name was Hanzo Hasashi. He said that he was the leader of the Shiri Ryu, and that the old (dead now Noob Saibot) Sub-Zero led the army. And that he was controlled by Quan Chi. "I must kill Quan Chi!" He yelled. "Not now, eventually, when we are ready, we will attack him." Mileena calmed him down. I would be mad if the man I worked for had killed my whole family and clan. Either way, Mileena went with Sco-Hanzo and Raiden to the Elder Gods to get his clan back. Me and Khameleon and Smoke went back to the Lin-Kuei temple. Smoke went with Mileena to bring him here when he passed out.
----------------------------------------------------
Back at the Lin-Kuei Temple:
"They are coming back, Khameleon called me." Kitana said. "Thank god their okay." Jade said, thinking of Smoke. Sub-Zero did not say anything. He was told that Scorpion forgave him and was sorry for falsely accusing him. He pondered the idea of making a alliance with him. Raiden called and told him the situation. He explained it to the girls. "Why did you not tell us sooner?" Jade asked. "I got the call as Kitana got the text." He said.

(Khameleon, Smoke, and Reptile enter the room)

Jade ran up to Smoke and hugged him. Johnny and Sonya just said they where tired and went to their room to sleep. It was late at night. So we all went to bed.

----------------------------------------------------
Short chapter- guess who's here, Hanzo! No more controlling Quan Chi! I will let out another chapter soon, I will do 25-30 chapters in this book, then I will make two more books. Mabye I will make more books on a certain... Main character that will come up soon. Ok little update and a little chapter. Ssssee ya -Cobra