The Lin Kuei Temple

Start writing your story

I woke up the next day, Khameleon was in the bathroom getting ready. We would use a portal to get to the Lin Kuei temple. But, the portal was a half an hour drive away. I packed a bag of Fritos, because I could. When we where both dressed, we packed our luggage in the car. The thing is, we both have green luggage, so we would probably have a mix-up. Sonya got what she called her "Tundra Sonya" clothes while we where shopping a couple days ago, so she is prepared for the cold. Me and Khameleon also got some more clothes. During the drive, we talked about how much fun we would have. We would go sledding, ice-skating, and finally be on the other end of the snowball against Sub-Zero. By the time we got to the portal, Sonya and Johnny where already going into the portal. "Hey Sonya, hey Johnny." said Khameleon. "What's up" I said after her. "Nada, just bringing our luggage into the portal." Sonya said. "Where is my sun glass kit! The case is here... but inside is a grappling hook... SONYA!" Yelled Johnny. "SEE YOU GUYS THERE!" Sonya yelled as she ran into the portal. Johnny ran after her. We walked into the portal, we only made one trip because we only had a little luggage. We where transported to the front door of the Lin Kuei temple. We knocked on the door. Kitana opened the door. "Hey! You guys made it!" she said. "Hello, Kitana" I said. "Hey! Kitana, whats up, how early did you come here?" Khameleon asked as we walked in. "I came when Sub-Zero came, it was easier, and I got first pick on a room." She told us. She walked us to a room near the living area. "This is your room. You are both sharing. There are two beds, so you don't have to sleep on the couch, Reptile." She explained to us. "Okay, let us get settled in, we will come out for lunch." Khameleon told her. "See you later, Kitana" I said as she walked away. We walked into our room. It was really comfortable, and spacious. There was a television, a love seat couch and a single chair, a desk, and two four-poster beds. Khameleon claimed the one that was closer to the bathroom. Oh, we got our own bathroom, cool, I won't have to find a million sunglasses in the shelf, and no frost forming on the toilet seat, SUB-ZERO! "This is cool, and big. This whole place is very big." Khameleon said. "Yes, but hold on, we went in the portal right after Sonya and Johnny, didn't we?" I said. "Yeah, I hope they got through the portal okay..." Khameleon responded. *ALARM* "What! Whats going on!?!?" I yelled. The TV. came on and Sub-Zero's face appeared. "Emergency, Reptile, Khameleon, Sonya and Johnny went through the portal, and ended up in... the nether realm. Come to the meeting room, it is just down the hall, bring your fighting gear, HURRY!" He explained. The TV. shut off after his announcement. "Let's go" we both said in unison.