Winter break over :'(

The next day:
"Oww!" Khameleon yelled as I replied Kombat Serum on her cut. "Almost done..." I said. I finished, we left our room already cleaned, and took our bags with us. We would have breakfast and leave back to school. We sat by the rest of our friends. "Guess what! Part 1 of the Tournament was moved to tomorrow!" Sonya explained. We all got exited to finally be in the tournament. But now I must choose my side, I am switching to the Outworld side.. "I am siding with Outworld." I said. "Boo!" Everyone except Khameleon said. "Me too. Sindel, Mileena and Skarlet need some friends on their side. It's just a tournament anyway." Said Khameleon.  We ate breakfast in semi-silence and then went through the portal, one at a time this time. We all got through safely, but then outside the portal waiting for us was Sheeva and Goro. Automatically we got into a battle position. The portal closed before Sub Zero could get soldiers to help. "By order of Shao Khan, we must kill you all." Sheeva said. "I shall break you." Goro said. "Hissss" I hissed. Me and Khameleon went invisible and ran behind Sheeva and stabbed her with our claws. "AAAAAGH" Sheeva yelled as she fell. "Huh?" Goro turned to look at us. "Rawrrrr!" He yelled as he swung at the air witch was us. He missed then the real fighting began.