Quiet, peacefull time.

Everything was peaceful. We where all in our own little places, by the fire, reading a book, watching tv., outside in the snow, anything, it was warm and quiet. Me and Khameleon were talking with Johnny and Sonya by the fire. "We went through the portal. We found ourselves in Nether Realm. We ran back to the portal but Quan Chi attacked us." Sonya said. "Then he did a spell on us to control us and imprisoned us." Johnny said. "Thankfully you all came and saved us." Sonya said. Sonya and Johnny went to watch tv. Me and Khameleon started talking. "How do you like the cold weather?" I asked. "I enjoy hot jungles, so this is a new experience, even a cold blood like me is having trouble adapting to the climate here." Khameleon responded. Sub-Zero came by. "Our vacation will end early." He told us. "Why!" Me and Khameleon said simultaneously. "The Lin-Kuei have to be ready for battle at all times now. The Shiri-Ryu clan is back. Sco-Hanzo Hasashi is the new leader. He hates us and he might try to kill us." Sub-Zero explained. "You will go back to the school in two days. So one more day to have fun." He said. "Are you coming back to the school?" Khameleon asked. "I will, but not until later. I will be visiting Kitana often, so you will still See me around." He said as he left.'"I want to go sledding tomorrow." Khameleon said. "Me too! Let's leave on the morning." I said. I was exited to do winter stuff, but I mostly wanted to go sledding. "Good night, Khameleon." I said. "Night" she said back. Everyone was going to bed, we had a fun day planned for tomorrow.