Winter Break!!!

I don't know how, but t is already Winter Break! Sub-Zero invited us all to stay at the Lin-Kuei temple for the break. Scorpion would not come, but Mileena still went. I feel like there are feeling in between them. The people who said yes where Smoke, Jade, Kitana, Ermac, Me, Khameleon, Skarlet, and Mileena. This would be a cold vacation, but so much snow and fun stuff to do. But I will not say this outside. I am a Zatteran, and I will act like it. We leave tomorrow.

I left to the mall with Khameleon and Mileena to get clothes. I found a green leather jacket, green sweater, and other winter clothes. I already had gloves. Khameleon got a lot of winter stuff to. She also got a necklace that was a emerald snowflake.

Mileena got clothes that were pink. I got her a pink snowflake necklace to, I felt bad Scorpion would not come. He hates Sub-Zero and all the Lin-Kuei.

We got home and dropped off Mileena to her room. Khameleon came over to my room. Sub-Zero was out already at the Lin-Kuei getting rooms for us. Khameleon was going to stay at my room tonight, just out of convenience. We talked for a while and just watched the show about two boys who are step brothers and the girl that calls them 'boobs' (reference in comment!)(guess!). I forgot the name. After that we said good night and she fell asleep on my bed. I slept on Sub-Zeros bed. It was freezing.