Meeting New Friends

The next day, a man wearing only like grey knocked on the door. I opened it. "Hello, who are you?" I asked him. "Smoke, I am looking for a Sub-Zero... He is in the Lin-Kuei, like me." "Sub-Zero! Some is here to see you!" As Sub-Zero got up he said "smoke gimme 5 minutes and we can go to breakfast! Reptile, if you want you can join us." "Really! I mean... Ok sure" I got into some green casual clothes. "I'm ready." "Okay, let's go" Smoke said.

We sat by a girl wearing blue whose name was Kitana, and a girl wearing green named Jade, also Mileena and Skarlet. Ermac came five minutes later and sat. Rain sat by a Tarkatten and a girl wearing yellow. Jade was pretty, but I came to the school to Kombat not have a relationship, either way her and Smoke seemed nice together. It looked like Sub-Zero was interested in Kitana. Mileena did not seem to interested in anyone. Someone walked in to the cafeteria. She was wearing purple and black and she had white and black hair. Kitana and Mileena said simultaneously, "Mother?" I did not know Kitana and Mileena where sisters. She said hello to us and told us she was a student, for more training with her new powers. She walked in with someone. She wore a light green/grayish clothes and she was almost transparent. But she looked familiar. She almost looked.... Zatteran... She came over to us and saw me and said "another Zatteran!?!? You must be a trick a a a ... Lie!" "I am Reptile, the last living Zatteran." I told the female Zatteran. "No I am the last living Zatteran, Khameleon!" Khameleon said. I was so surprised I went silent. "We shall speak later" she said. We continued eating and after she pulled me away from the group and took me to her room. Her roommate was Sindel and she was still with the group. "We must make broodlings. It is the only way to recreate our race." "I will not only make babies with you to recreate our people, I will first get to know you and love you. You already have the beautiful thing down, but I am not ready to have children yet." "Fine but I want to have are children after this year of school" "agreed" I responded.

Now I had my first class. It was taught by Shang Tsung. It was about making creatures out of souls and stuff. Like my friend Ermac, he was made by Shang. I saw Kitana and Sub-Zero sitting together. Shang sat me next to the girl who was friends with Rain. She said her name was Tanya. She told me that she also taught for Outworld to regain her realm, Edenia. Sindel was the queen of that realm but shao khan destroyed it. Kitana was the princess there and when I asked about Mileena, she said she was a clone of Kitana made by Shang Stung. Rain was also Edenian. Well another thing to know about my ... friends... I think...