Sonya Blade

As Khameleon and me entered the room, Sub-Zero explained what was happening, "Sonya and Johnny entered the portal here, and the portal glitched, and they ended up in the Nether Realm". Mileena, who came with Jade and Smoke said "Scorpion is there, he might have seen them, let's hope he does before that egg head Quan- Chi does. I'll go to Nether Realm, who else is coming?". "Me." Khameleon said. "Me also." I said, this would be interesting. "I'll go" said Smoke. "I will stay with Kitana" Jade said. "Scorpion will kill me if I enter the Nether Realm. I'll stay." Sub-Zero said. "Let's go!" said Smoke. Sub-Zero opened a door to a room of portals. The room looked like it had not been touched in ages. There was a portal to Outworld, and Netherrealm. Then the other portals where not open, probably either too far out of reach or taken over by outworld. The out of reach portals where the Chaos realm, and the Order realm. The taken over portals where Edenia, and... Zattera... Mileena led Khameleon, Smoke, and me into the Nether Realm portal, as we got in she said to stay close, it was hot and there was lava and fire everywhere. Mileena knew her way around, she and Scorpion where friends, and he did it go the school, so she went to the Nether Realm to hang out. Smoke was angry there. He was also a Lin-Kuei. Mileena led us to a castle. The front gate was guarded by... Scorpion.