Sledding!!!

"Wake up!!!" Khameleon said. "What! What's happening!" I yelled as I jumped up. "We are going sledding." Khameleon calmly said. "... Oh, I forgot. Ok, are we going alone or are people coming with us?" I asked Khameleon. "Johnny and Sonya are staying. JadeVrbada and SmokeVrbada are coming." She said. "Ok. Are they ready?" I said. "Almost, we have like 20 minutes to get ready." She told me. We both got clothes for snow and found sleds in the storage room. Jade and Smoke were waiting for us at the door. "Morning, Reptile." Smoke said when he saw me. "Hey." Jade said. We walked out and away from the temple to the hill. 

"WOOOOOOO" Khameleon yelled as we sled down the hill. We went on a bump and we both went flying into the air. I couched Khameleon's fall. "Hahahaha" we both laughed. Smoke and Jade went fine down the hill, were as me and Khameleon could not go down without falling off the sled. Smoke and Jade only fell once the whole time. We fell every time we went down. We had a hot cocoa break and went back to sledding. We raced and... We fell of course, except this time, Khameleon fell on a rock and cut herself. She was bleeding. It was not bad, but we had to go home to get bandages, and Kombat Serum (antibiotics like nealsporen).

----------------------------------------------------
Okay, so now I post Zatteran Kombat on Mondays. Ok Bai :)