Scorpion's Orders.

Mileena ran up to Scorpion. "Scorpion! We are looking for Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage, have you seen them?" Mileena asked. "Yes, Quan Chi has them in the dungeon. My orders are to keep all of you out." Scorpion then yelled "GET OVER HERE" to me and next thing I know I am stabbed and pulled to him. I get into a fighting stance, "He is not Scorpion, he is being controlled by Quan Chi!" Mileena yelled. Scorpion pulled out his sword and sliced at me. I ducked and tripped him. Then I jumped on top of him and tried to breath toxins into his air (only enough to make him pass out), he did breath it, but before he passed out, he threw me into the fortress wall.

I woke up later on, Khameleon woke me up. I was injured. I was still stabbed from Scorpion's kunai, and then he threw me against the wall. Khameleon said Mileena was bringing Scorpion to Earth Realm to be cured from Quan Chi's rule. Me and Khameleon continued to the dungeon. "Mileena gave me the directions to the dungeon." Khameleon said. "How do you feel?" she asked me. "I'm fine, the kunai stab burns, but other than that, it does not hurt. I can take on Quan Chi if I have to." I told her. "If we need to fight him, you don't think I will just watch." She said. "Fine, but if you get hurt so help me by the elder gods, Quan Chi will die." I reluctantly agreed to her helping me. She giggled. "Your funny when your vulnerable, you get angry when people try to help you." She said. We where silent for a while. Then we got to staircase. It led down to the dungeon.        We heard Quan Chi talking to someone. We busted the door open and standing there was D'Vorah, who we last saw at the academy... As soon as they saw us, D'Vorah ran at us with stingers coming out of her back. Ew, I'm a reptile, but still that is disgusting. "Zattaren scum!" She yelled at us. Khameleon went camouflage and I did the same. We jumped on the ceiling, and then pounced on her. Khameleon sliced at her with fans, and I spat acid all over her. Like lemon juice in a paper cut. She screamed and I punched her in the back of her head knocking her out. Now for Quan Chi. All he did was open the prison cells. Then, revenant Johnny and Sony came out. Khameleon took on Johnny, and I took on Sonya. I spat acid at her and she signed it. She tripped me and kicked me, and stepped on me. By the time I got up, she was ready to go again. This time, I pounced on her and scraped her with my claws. Then I knocked her out. Khameleon then had Johnny on his knees with his hand behind his back, then she knocked him out by slamming him in the head with the handle of her fan. "Quan Chi. Stop throwing servants at us. Fight us or let us leave here with Sonya and Johnny." Khameleon said. He knew he would fall to us. "Take them and leave." He then said something about finding Scorpion... We should go.