Sorting friends from the rest

I started wandering who was actually my friend. After my classes for today, I left to find my... Classmates. I found Skarlet walking alone, I asked her "why are you alone?" She said she just went for a walk. I asked her if we where friends and she said "Of course we are why wouldn't we be?" She asked. "I just never had a lot of friends in my life and I just was going to ask the people I think I am friends with." I told her. She said "ok" and I told her I was going to ask other people. Kitana said the same thing. Mileena said "I guess. I mean I have no reason to not like you and you are fun to hang around so yes." She responded. Jade said yes, but when I asked Tanya... She said "Why would I be friends with a lost little slimy lizard who can help me get my realm back. Your realm is a thing of the past, mere words in a history book." Rain said he was friends with everyone, Sub-Zero said yes and Smoke said "I guess, sure". Ermac said yes. I was astonished how many people where friends with me. I have never made friends with so many people in my whole life. The thing is only Mileena, Skarlet, Ermac and Rain who fight for Outworld. Also, Skarlet and Mileena are thinking about changing sides... But it would be wrong to disobey my Emprorer, Shao Khan. No, I must stay with Outworld. If Khameleon is on the Earthrealm side, than maybe I could consider switching. But for now I am fine.

I went back to my room to find Kitana and Sub-Zero watching a movie. As soon as I saw it I went invisible. I walked outside before they noticed I walked in. I left to Khameleons room. Sindel opened the door and said she was leaving. She let me in to see Khameleon. "Hey." "Hello Reptile." She said. "I want to learn about you. So we are closer." I told her. "Okay" she said.
"Favorite Color?"
"Camo or green."
"Animal?"
"Chameleon"
"Weapon?"
"I use the same weapons as Kitana."
"Best friend?"
"Sindel"
"Crush"
"You..."
I looked at her and hugged her.
"Now your turn."
"Color?"
"Green"
"Animal?"
"Snake or lizard."
"Weapon?"
"Acid."
"Best friend?"
"Ermac"
"Crush?"
"You."
They where about to kiss and then Sindel walked into the room and they stopped. "I have to go." I said "good night Sindel, good night Khameleon."  "Goodnight honey." Khameleon said as I left. She called me honey. I guess we are dating now.