Scorpion

A week went by, nothing happened. But today, I saw Mileena talking with a man wearing yellow, she seemed to be bothering him. He worked for Quan Chi, I remember him standing next to Quan Chi. Why was Mileena with him? Mabye they where friends. I walked up to them. "Hello Mileena, who is this?" I asked her. "Scorpion, he works for Quan Chi, but I want to be friends with him." Mileena said. "You are very persistent, you know that right?" Scorpion asked her. "Hello, I am Scorpion, who are you?" He asked me. "I am Reptile." I told him. "Nice to meet you, Reptile." He said. "I must talk with Reptile alone, Scorpion, but you are invited and if you don't come I will never stop bugging you." Mileena said to Scorpion. "Fine, see you both tonight." Scorpion said to us.
Mileena turned to me. "You. You are invited to the diner me and Skarlet are having. We are celebrating Skarlets birthday." She told me. "Okay, is Khameleon and Ermac invited?" I asked her. "Skarlet already invited Ermac herself. And you need a date anyway so, yes Khameleon is invited." She told me. Wait, date... Who was Ermac going with... "Who is Ermac going with?" I asked Mileena. "Skarlet" she said wow... I thought he was more shy than that... Whatever. "Who are you going with?" I asked Mileena. "Scorpion, I don't really have feelings for him, but he has no friends, so I asked him to the dinner.". "But you never know... Mabye we will get married and have two children named Marcelina and Hiro with scorpion and have a 3-book log story about us...(MrsHasashi1012 ). Nah... That will never happen." Sh stated. "That was random but okay" I said. We said goodbye because I needed something to wear. Be fire I left I asked her what I should wear and she said casual, we would eat pizza and then have a party at some place. I put on some black sweatpants and a green tshirt and green zip-up sweater. I went to Khameleons room and told her. She said she would come with me. She wore a green dress, that had grey lining. I also stopped at a store on campus and bought her a necklace and a bracelet that had a emerald in the middle and silver chain, the bracket had also a emerald and silver medal. It matched her outfit. She said she was ready but we had a hour to kill. So we hung out in my room.