Nothing happened

Chapter four. So sorry Ben. 🙈

Ben woke up before Corey did and decided to make breakfast and act like nothing happened because he knew when Corey woke up he was going to be hungover and was going to need food and aspirin. Been peeled the male off of him and got up shuffling to the kitchen and set to making pancakes.

**FLASHBACK**

Ben had just arrived at Coreys house for a sleepover and Corey swore that they we're going to stay up all night! "I have so many games planed and I just got 3 new games for my game cube that we can play!" Corey shouted as he held onto Bens arm jumping around. Ben nodded smiling at his friend "I cant wait!" He said nervously. "First one to the slide gets the good nerf gun!!" Corey ran outside yelling. Ben knew he was already loosing so he walked outside reluctantly. After only a few short hours of games Corey was wiped out and decided it was actually time for bed. Ben was happy because he was really tired. They went up to Coreys room and got in their PJs and brushed their teeth before climbing into their sleeping bags and drifting off into peaceful slumbers.
In the morning Ben woke up to an empty sleeping bag next to him and the smell of bacon and pancakes making him really hungry. He got up going downstairs and saw Corey standing on a chair helping him mom make pancakes. Mrs. Cott noticed Ben and smiled holding her arm out "Ben would you like to help us?" Ben smiled and nodded. He loved Coreys house. He felt so at home here. Much better than his own home but he didn't need to think about that right now. He just needed to focus on making pancakes and being happy.

**END FLASHBACK**

Ben smiled at the fond memory. That's the day he decided that Corey was his best friend. He still was to this day. That's why he knew he had to act like nothing had happened last night. With that thought he heard a groan and feet hit the floor, oh no the beast was alive, good thing the pancakes were done. Corey stumbled into the kitchen with his eyes still mostly closed and a look of disgust on his face. "Are you making pancakes?" He grumbled at Ben. "Yes, I am. I figured you'd need a little food in your stomach after last night." Corey just stared Ben before his face broke out in a grin "you know me so well." He said sitting at the counter with a plate and piling it high with food. He didn't act like he had any memory of last nights events and that broke Bens heart. He had to be normal around him. He had to and he was going to. No matter how much it hurt.

Sorry Ben. It'll happen eventually!