You asked...

TWO CHAPS IN ONE DAY WAH.

No POV man.

Ben and Corey sat at a table at the back of the small café talking for what felt like hours catching up on the past two years. "Man so you and this Annah girl are pretty serious eh?" Corey said with a grin. "Uhm...she thinks it's serious... I'm just not that into it but I guess I'll marry her someday" he said looking down. "Why aren't you that into her but you're going to marry her?" Corey asked confused. Ben decided not to hold back any longer. what more damage could he do? He knew he would servive without him so he went for it. "Because Corey.... I can't have you so Annah is the next best." Ben waited for 5 minutes with no reply so he stood up and slipped his hands into his pockets. "Fine I'll leave again. You don't have to try to contact me again. I'll understand" with that Ben walked out and slowly walked down the sidewalk not wanting to face Annah after finally confessing his intentions with her. Ben had made it down two blocks before he heard his name being yelled. He turned around seeing Corey running full speed at him. He stopped and watched Corey get closer. Without a second of hesitation when Corey reached Ben he grabbed his face pulling him into a bruising kiss. Ben didn't hardly have time to respond to what was happening before Coreys lips were gone. "I never stopped thinking about you Ben. " Corey said breathing heavily. Ben registered what he was saying and grabbed Corey by the shirt and pulled him into a slower gentler kiss that they both had time to appreciate. Once they both pulled back Ben looked at Corey and whispered "you know there's no going back right?" He said resting his forehead on Coreys. Corey nodded and rubbed Bens cheek "I don't know how I'm going to make it work yet...but I'll figure it out." He kissed Ben quickly. "In the mean time I want to see you again...and soon. We have two years to make up for." Corey laughed and nodded at Bens words. "Let's do lunch tomorrow at my place. Meg hasn't moved in and doesn't have a key so no one will bother us." With that Ben smiled and kissed Corey one last time before stepping back and grabbing his phone "here...add your number so I can text you" Corey nodded and smiled as he added his number. He made his contact 'Corey cHOTt' in his phone which in turn made Ben laugh. Corey handed his phone back and Ben looked at him "see you tomorrow Corey." The male grinned "yeah...tomorrow" he said before slowly turning to go back to his apartment. Ben walked home not worrying about what was gunna happen with Annah. He had Corey back in his life and that's all that mattered right now.