Whats happening.....part 2

PART TWOOO still love @doyoulikemusicals_ And @sos.da.bronx For inspiration. You help so much 💕

Ben & Annah:

Something completely different was going on when Ben walked into his apartment. He hid who he was for two years and he was done hiding his true self. He sat Annah down as soon as he walked in and decided to break the news. "Annah I wanna talk to you... I want to be real." He fidgeted with the end of his jacket not knowing how to word what he was about to say so he did the first thing that came to mind "I'm gay." He said looking up and meeting Annahs eyes. Annah was shocked not knowing how to comprehend this news. "What do you mean you're gay? I thought you loved me." She said tears filling her eyes almost instantly. "I did... At one point I think. But I've been hiding who I was for so long because I never thought that the man I loved would ever love me back but he does." Annah was appalled "who's the guy?!" Ben looked down and mumbles softly but Annah heard. "Corey...its Corey" Annah was furious. "You just got a invite to his wedding and now you're dumping me because you're gay and in love with him?! I can't believe you!" Annah slapped him. Hard. Ben knew it was coming though. He could see it in her eyes. Annah stormed out of the apartment after grabbing her stuff. Ben tried to feel sorry for her and he sort of did but he knew that this was what was best for both of them. In the end they were both going to end up being happier.

So I could post the rest of the fic today if I desired because it's all written but I won't.