Why?

Here ya go!!

Any POV that happens to come out!!

Ben knew after he walked out of that apartment that night that he wasn't returning. That had happened three days ago and that's how Ben found himself in a tiny cabin in northern New York holed away by himself trying to forget about the world. He had plenty of phone service so he received all 200 phone calls and well over 1000 texts from Corey in the past three days but he chose not to respond. He needed to not hear his voice pleading for him to come back. He would break and come running back like he always did. One thing he didn't think about was the fact that they had apps in which they could track each other's phones. Little did Ben know that Corey was on his way up to retrieve him and drag him back to New York City and hug him to death and then beat him for leaving for three days and then hug him to death again. Ben was relaxing and reading a book when the door burst open and Corey ran grabbing Ben and pulling him to his feet. Before Ben could respond he was getting slapped in the face and then pulled into another hug. He didn't have time to think before he heard the almost inaudible sounds of Coreys sobs. Ben just wrapped his arms around the shorter male and held him close. "I missed you and I was so worried" Corey said looking up at Ben. Seeing the tears in Coreys eyes shattered Bens heart and a tear fell from his own eyes as he responded "I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't come back to your apartment and I knew you'd find me if I stayed at mine so I left." He said trying not to burst into tears. "But why Ben? Why couldn't you come back? Why did you run? I was counting on you! I needed you that night! I wanted you to meet someone I love and you bailed on me!" Corey yelled suddenly filled with anger at the other male. "You... You love her?" Ben said quietly. " yeah.. I really love her" Corey said softly "why..?" He asked curiously. "I just...it's just that..." Ben knew it was now or never. He had to make his move or he would slip away forever . With that thought in mind he put one hand on Corey's cheek and the other behind his head and smashed their lips together in a desperate plea to show the other male how he felt. Corey as shocked at first but slowly started to kiss back until he realized just who he was kissing. He put his hands on Bens chest and pushed him away with disgust on his face. "Why on the hell did you do that!?!" Corey screamed angrily. "I love you. I always have Corey C that's why I ran because I couldn't bare to see you there with her. It hurt so damn much." He said calmly. Corey just shook his head and backed up "delete my number, forget my address, don't ever speak to me again. I don't want to see you ever again Ben." He said with disgust before turning and walking out leaving Ben standing there in shock with his heart aching. He had nothing left to hold onto. He hated himself, he hated Meg, he hated Corey. God did he hate Corey. But mostly...he loved Corey. More than anything on this earth and he knew he had to do what he asked because he only wanted Corey to be happy. I guess if a life without him was what was going to make Corey happy then...he had no choice but to listen.

Oops sorry. There's that.