Testing the waters

Here's some nice fluff for ya :).

No POV

It was 11:30 when Corey heard the knock on his door and he grinned knowing it was Ben. He hurried to the door and opened it letting Ben walk in before he jumped him kissing him quickly and shutting the door. "I've been waiting for you and to be honest I'm nervous." Ben laughed at that. Corey was so cute. "You were nervous? That's freaking adorable." Ben said smiling big and resting his hand on Coreys side. Corey blushed looking down "shaddup" he grumbled and turned going to the kitchen but looking back making sure Ben followed, and he was which made Coreys heart leap. Ben sat at the counter and smiled "what are you cooking me today?" He asked watching as Corey looked back and forth. "A simple grilled cheese with tomato soup. My specialty" he said laughing. Ben beamed with pride as corey continued to cook. "Well I'm super excited cause I'm famished." He said deciding to get up and help. He went and stood next to Corey making sure that some part of their bodies were touching. "What can I do to help?" He asked looking at the food cooking. " you can get the plates and bowls and silverware ready and set the table" he said smiling "and maybe make some tea or something to drink. Whatever you'd like" he said then opening a cabinet showing all the different drink mixes he had. Ben nodded and went to setting the table opting for the seats right next to each-other rather than the ones across the table. During the course of lunch they talked about everything and anything but most importantly they talked about their relationship and they came to this conclusion: yes. They wanted to be together and yes it was important and worth it. So yes Corey would break off the engagement and then they would promptly go to Disney World. After dinner they moved to the couch and continued to catch up with each other in different ways. It started off with just holding hands and then it quickly moved to small short kisses after talking which in turn lead to more kissing and soon they were full on making out. After who knows how long Ben climbed off of Corey and breathed heavily. "Wow...that was amazing" he said smiling. Corey grinned and nodded "I want to do that for the rest of my life" he said said kissing him again shortly. Ben smiled sweetly "good thing you get to" he said happily. "Yeah...good thing" Corey said before dragging Ben down the couch again to keep kissing him. I think things are going to be just fine.