Now everyone knows

@fangirls_a_lot 💛💛
ALSO shoutout to everyone who reads this. You're FAB.

The couple spent most of the next day just relaxing by the pool at their hotel. When it was time to get ready for their interview Ben woke Corey up "babe it's time to start getting ready" Ben said shaking Corey a bit. Corey opened his eyes and glanced over at Ben through his sun glasses "do I have too?" He aid whining like a small child. "You wanted to make the appearance so i suggest you get up and come get ready with me" he said standing up and holding his hand out. Corey took it and got up reluctantly and went up to their room with Ben. When Corey took his sunglasses off Ben couldn't help but laugh because Coreys face was burnt everywhere except for where his sunglasses had been. "Looks like you forgot to reapply sunscreen babe" Ben said chuckling. "Ugh hopefully they can cover this up with makeup." Corey said looking in the mirror. After that the boys got cleaned up and put on casual suits that almost matched. "We're like that sickeningly cute couple that matches their clothing" Corey said looking in the mirror. "This is the only suit I own. You're the one, Mr. Cott who decided to bring one that matched mine. Which in turn makes you the sappy romantic." Ben said going over and kissing his cheek. "Im perfectly okay with that" he said grinning. Soon after that they met their taxi out front and went to the studio. Once they arrived they were taken to makeup for a quick touch up and luckily they could cover up Coreys sun burn lines. They went over the questions they would me asked and how the interview would go as they were hooked up to mics. They sat down on the love seat as the producer stood behind the camera telling them they were rolling. Jason stood at his desk with cards and spoke "we have some very special guests today here to talk to us about their big announcement they made yesterday. Here today we have Ben Fankhauser and Corey Cott who just announced that they are in fact dating." He walked over to the boys as he talked and shook their hands "thank you for join us today" he said smiling "oh it's our pleasure to be here" Corey said smiling and glancing at Ben. "So boys tell us, how did it all start? Where did you two first meet?"
Corey got a huge smile on his face "we actually met in grade school while working on shows together at a community theater but then lost touch for awhile before reconnecting through Newsies." Ben watched Corey talk and held onto his arm. His boyfriend really was amazing. "And so after knowing eachother that long how did a relationship finally form from all of that?" Corey looked at Ben coaxing him to answer the question. Ben blushed and looked up "well, one day I just kind of kissed Corey and then he got mad at me and we actually didn't talk for about two years and one day I got a letter to meet him at Schmackarys and....I guess you could say the rest is history." He said looked at Corey with a big smile on his face that matched the others as well. He kissed his cheek. The reporter smiled "you guys are too cute for your own good. Thank you so much for being on our show today it was such a pleasure!" Corey laughed a little "oh no it was amazing! Thank you for having us" he said slipping his hand into Bens and intertwining their fingers. He felt safe with the boy right next to him. The reporter looked at the camera and smiled "you heard it here ladies and gents, the true love story of Corey Cott and Ben Fankhauser, we'll be right back with more of your E! News" she smiled big like she had to before the producer yelled "CUT" Ben and Corey said their goodbyes after taking pictures with people and walked out onto the streets. They were going to do a day of exploring Los Angeles before returning to DisneyLand tomorrow. Ben kept his grip on Corey's hand before leaning over and whispering in his ear "you and me baby. Till the end." Corey grinned and looked at him "so Newsies forever, second to none?" He laughed and kissed Ben deeply. He knew this was the best decision he'd ever made.