The begining

Hi! First chapter of my fic starting now! I know this is a Ben/Corey fic and some may not like that but please no hate!  Also this isn't 100% true to their life. Oh well.

Corey's POV

'Wow' I thought to myself as I wandered through the hallways of the Nederlander 'I'm really going to miss this.' It was the last time I would be performing with my brothers and that hit a soft spot in my heart. As I turned the corner I saw Ben and I'm pretty sure my heart lept right out of my chest. It's been this way for as long as I can remember.
**FLASHBACK**
I was kind of nervous to meet everyone. It was my first day of rehearsals for Newsies and I was excited. I walked into the rehearsal room and looked around the room recognizing some people from previous shows I had seen and that calmed my nerves a little. When I turned to look at the right side of the room I spotted him. Someone I knew very well from high school, Ben Fankhauser, we had been in rent together, and many more shows before and after than. I had had a crush on him then but damn, now he had grown into his body and he was sexy. I put those thoughts aside and decided to concentrate on the task ahead. **END FLASHBACK**
When I snapped back to reality Ben was shoving his phone in my face showing me a video of cats he'd found last night. He was so cute like this. I laughed and caught the end of it and patted his back "Very cute video bud. I like it" Ben smiled wide and I thought I saw a blush creep across his cheeks and that made me feel good.
"So what are you doing after the the show tonight?" Ben said after he replaced his phone in his pocket, the cat video now long forgotten.
"As of now, I have nothing planed"
"Sweet you and me, liquor and video games." He said with more excitement in his voice than I was anticipating. I couldn't do anything but nod in agreement because damn he rendered me speechless. I was now looking forward to the end of the show.