TWO

Christmas Day - December 25
CHRIS POV
I jolted up out of the bed as Royalty and Majesty ran in screaming.

"UP UP UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" They yelled.

Robyn sat up, laughing at them as they trounced on the bed. "What makes you think Santa come for you, huh? I say you been naughty."

"No no no," Royalty explained. "It was a ..." She squinted searching for the word. "Façade!"

Robyn has been feeding some bigger words into Maj and Lil Ro's vocabularies.

Robyn laughed again. "That's my girl."

"I SEEN GIFTS!" Majesty said poking me in the stomach.

"You saw gifts." Robyn corrected.

"Whatever mommy." Maj laughed.

"Mooooooommmmyyyyyyyyyy." Royalty whined grabbing Robyn's hand and trying to pull her out of bed.

"Ok,ok!" She said, getting out of bed, allowing Royalty to guide her down stairs.

I scooped Maj up into my arms carrying her down to the living room.

"DRUMS!" Royalty yelled scampering over to the tree.

Robyn sat down on the love seat near the tree watching her. I sat Maj down, letting her follow her sister, before taking a seat next to Robyn.

"You've still got honey on your chest." She whispered, leaning over against me.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple. "Yeah? You wanna lick it off?"

She purred, rubbing my inner thigh. "Later.... Where's Trini?" She whispered again.

"I'll get her in a minute."

"I'm Santa." Royalty said picking up a wrapped box and handing it to me. "This one is yours Daddy."

"I wanna be Santa."  Majesty cried.

"You can't read yet." Royalty retorted. "You gotta read the names."

"IM LEARNING." Majesty huffed.

"Here." Royalty handed a box to Majesty. "This one is Mommy's."

Majesty smiled and handed it up to Robyn. "Ho Ho Ho." She laughed.

Robyn took the box and tickled her sides. "Thank you Santa."

"Welcome Mommy." She smiled then took the box back. "I mean Rrrr..ah... Rah.. b..b.. Rah..b..Rahb...Rob." she frowned getting frustrated.

"Maj, Y is like an I sometimes." Royalty explained. "They can make like sounds."

Majesty nodded. "Bin?"

"Mhm."

"Rahbin." Majesty said. "Robyn."

Robyn smiled happily wrapping her arms around both of them and squeezing tightly. "My two smart girls."