TWENTY

Three days later..
April 7th
TREY POV
In the past few days, I'd taken less and less assignments with Robyn, leaving them for her head of security Jayceon to pick up instead.

Robyn was acting awkward towards me. Rather than contribute to the uncomfortable situation she was creating, I decided to just remove myself from the equation.

"Ay, we hitting a gym after this? I'm really not tryna go home to my girl right now."

"Shit I'm for it." Red laughed.

Chris shrugged and looked over at me. "You down?"

I had already had more than a couple beers and my stomach was stuffed with chicken wings, but I wasn't feeling much like going home either.

"Sure."

"What's up with Kylie?" Chris asked his friend. "Why you not tryna be with her?"

His friend Michael, sometimes referred to as Tyga, shrugged. "She been wilding since I been spending more time with Chyna and King."

"You not still messing with her right?" Chris asked.

"Nah... Nah, it's not like that."

"That's that bad bitch remorse" Red cackled. "

"What you mean?"

"Nigga you know exactly what I mean. You only got with Kylie because Chyna hated her. Now she don't care and you remember all the good shit about her. She's got your son and the bitch always had your heart. Nigga you just hardheaded. Now that you know you can never have her back, you wanna be hurt and mean to your new bitch."

I hated to admit it, but Red was a lot smarter than anyone really gave him credit for. He was aggressive and disrespectful which is why no one ever paid attention to anything he said, but the man did know some things.

"It ain't 'eem like that."

"Nah... he's right." Chris laughed. "Chyna is for you what Robyn is for me. Only difference is we never gave up in each other"

"You ain't nobody's goals nigga." Michael cackled. "Wasn't you just laid up-"

Chris threw a hard punch at Michael, stopping his sentence.

I had to admit I was a little ticked off. He'd begged Robyn to believe him. He's begged me to believe him. She had been willing to forgive him if he had just told her the truth but he decided to lie to her face multiple times instead. I didn't get it.

"You gotta stop listening to that little gossip shit ya teenage brat tell you" Chris growled.

"See I ain't eem hear it from Kylie." He countered back. "India told me."

"You believe her?" Red was hysterical. "She always telling somebody some shit she heard about somebody else. Even I know she's snakes."

"She's not that bad." Chris shrugged. "She just young. We could all be her daddy."

"And she'd probably love it."

The only way India would know anything about who Chris was "laid up" with would be from Robyn. It was beginning to concern me that Robyn knew a lot more than she was telling me and here I was looking like I was choosing sides.