TWENTY-TWO

Three months later....
RIHANNA POV
"You're live with Chris Brown. What's your question?"

"I LOOOOOOOOVE YOU OHMYGOD. OK. So like I was wondering if like, you planned on doing music? Like you did that song with Rihanna so?? Like???"

Chris laughed hard before answering. "I love my wife. That's the only reason I ever got into a studio. Beyond that... yeaaaa... most likely not. It's not something I'm really into."

"I don't want to do this Rih... it's not- sis it's not a good-"

"Mel please." Tears we're streaming down my cheeks, but at this point they weren't sad tears anymore. There was a fire burning deep in my belly and I was lashing out in every way possible. "Just ask him."

She inched away from me, probably from the fury of alcohol dripping off my lips. "Okay."

I'd caught him red handed. I'd caught them both. Chris hadn't known about the cameras I'd installed inside our home at the request of Trey. Trey had said it would make it easier for him to protect me with a second camera system that only the two of us knew about... and he was right.

India moved in with my family three months ago. And three months almost to the day, Trey helped install a camera system inside our home. All the halls. The living and dining areas. The girls' playroom and bedrooms.

I'd never thought to check them. Why would I? Nothing had happened.  No one had broken in again. It was a safety net that I didn't need.

But last night, as I climbed into the bed we shared together, the TV cut on. Cued up on it lie hours of answers to the questions I'd been asking over and over again for months.

Just a week after she's moved in, hours after Trey installed the system, the cameras caught the two of them making out outside of her bedroom before slipping through the doors. I watched every frame. Every single second. My husband, the man who promised to love and cherish me, fucking my assistant in my home, in my bed, in my kitchen, on my tables, chairs, and couches.

I was paying a woman thousands of dollars to fuck my husband.

I can't help but wonder who'd set up the movie premier, knowing Trey had been working security with the girls and Joyce all weekend. But it didn't matter to me, not now.

"Hi Melissa, you're live with Chris Brown. What's your question?" The radio person asked.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mel whispered to me, covering the phone with her hand. "You cant undo this."

"Do it."

She sighed. "Uhh yeah I just wanted to know- we ALL want to know why did you cheat on your wife?"

"Excuse me?" Chris shot back quickly. "I don't joke about shit like that. I love my-"

I snatched the phone out of Mel's hands, screaming. "WE WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU FUCKED MY ASSISTANT CHRIS. Why did you fuck India in MY bed? IN MY HOUSE?"

"Rob.. what? What's going on? I don't understand." His voice was full of panic and guilt. "Who told you this?"

He lied to me so easily, but by now I learned that he'd been good at that for months. He thought he was getting away with it. He honestly thought he was untouchable, uncatchable.