☆Chapter IV☆

Remember when you said thay Sans was nice? You're taking it all back.

Shifting lightly in your cramped position you felt a warm presence curled around besides you, you opened your eyes slightly and looked. It was Comic, in the cellblock with you; you furthur inspected him upon seeing a bottle tightly clamp between his jaws as you were reaching out for it Comic decided it was time to wake up; his eyesockets quickly snapped open and blueish yellow slits appeared. You in a flurry of panic hit your back against the wall probably earning you a new bruise.

Comic who was oblivious to your pain stood up and began furiously wagging his tail at you.

"What's that bottle you got there boy?" You playfully swiped at him causing him to back pedal and bounce back. You laughed and stood up as well feeling a surge of determination flowing through you; enough self-pity it was time to inspect this room and get out.

The cell had no windows the only window was the one furthur into the corridor; but was lots of pipes sticking out though and they seem loose enough to pull out. You walked over to the cellbars and test them out, they were still solid so no kicking it down or so; beyond the cell was no more than a rusty metal chair and a dusty table. That was all you could inspect for now.

You looked down on Comic who was still holding the unusual bottle. "Mind showing me that?" Comic whined and circled around the cell. "Alright." You decided you would swipe it later, walking back to the corner of the cell just below the busted pipes and jumped out reaching for one; you missed by a foot. You tried it again; it was the same result. You sat down thinking of another way to get one. Comic who was still pacing before to get a bit ansty and began trotting back and forth, you furthur questioned this dog until you heard the distant footsteps of Sans. You blinked and Comic was gone leaving behind the bottle, you quickly snatched it and hid it behind you not a moment too soon for Sans was already infront of the cell's hallway with Comic. You gapped at the skeledog who seemed quite please with himself.

"G'morning kid, got some sleep?" Sans asked while stuffing his hands in his pockets. You feeling really confident about getting out decided it would be nice answering him for once.

"Why yes I did, how about you Sans?"

"Huh, you're talkative today. And I'm fine as well." He shifted his weight on each of his legs. "So when are you planning on escaping kid?"

You were shocked to hear than from him, you told yourself that it was just a coinsidence, you remained your confrontation infront of him. "Not planning too really."

"Can't kill ya for doing nothing."

"So that's how you see it? You're just waiting for me to slip up so you'd not feel bad for killing me oneday huh? Interesting." It really wasn't.

He fell silent.

"Knock knock."

He seemed to beam at the idea of a knock knock joke. "Who's there~?"

"Canoe."

He knew where this was going.

"Canoe who?"

"Canoe tell me the reason for that before I slip up?"

He muttered something you couldn't understand before leaning agaist the prisonbars. "Just a promise I made for a friend."

"Yea really seems like it."

"What does thay suppose to mean?" He growled.

"It means, you're keeping your promise. Mind telling me the full story?"

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Nunya."

"Nunya who?"

"It's nunya business."

You gave him a pity laugh. "Knock knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Acid."

"Acid who..?"

"Acid that nicely so I think I deserve the full story."

He turned lighty before smiling. "Knock knock."

"Who's there~?"

"Butter."

"Butter who~?"

"It's butter if you don't know the full story." He gave you a watery laugh. "Maybe oneday though-"

Loud banging echo around the corridors.

"What the.." Sans whispered walking up to the opening and taking a peak. "Shit.. I'll be back. Come on Comic!" They left quietly.

Since they were now gone you took a closer look at the bottle Comic left. It was Narcotics, the dog brought you drugs. How is this gonna be useful?

---
[[a/n; i'm having too much fun with Gaster!Sans ]]