☆Chapter VI☆

You were laying down on the makeshift bed now while holding the bottle close to your chest, you felt like mourning for everything you lost but you didn't, why is that? Was it because of the feeling of denial? Was this all just a dream? When are you going to wake up if it is?

You thought about your current situation right now; how you were held captive by a monster and how you manage to befriend his now decreased skeledog. Out of all people why you?

The knock on your door brought you out of your thoughts.

"Hey kid, are you decent?"

Well of course you were why wouldn't you be? "Yes I am, what do you need?" You hid the bottle under a pillow.

"Got someone who want's to see ya." You were sure it was Comic 2.0, you frowned and let out a irritated huff.

"Fine let 'em in."

The door opened and an exact replica of the skeledog was standing in your door way with it's head low and tail between it's legs.

"Comic's back now." He looked at you with what seems like dishonest pride.

"His not Comic."

"Yes he is."

"You can't keep pushing him as the orginal Sans."

"Who told you that the last Comic was the original?" He leaned on the doorway giving you a smug grin.

The new Comic or Comic 2.0 or which ever model he is began sniffing around the room, it's blueish yellow eyes darted back and forth to you and Sans as you guys argued.

"What- which Comic is this one now?" You felt a little pity swarm in your chest, to think that everytime Comic died Sans has to remake a new version of him with no memory of anythig what so ever, but it was doable so why wouldn't he?

"Pretty sure his the 10th now."

Comic the 10th headed over to you with curiosity in his movements, with a few cautious step he was right infront of you giving you a quick sniff. You gave him a weak smile and slowly placed your hand infront of him, as your scent flooded his nose he began to recognize you as no threat.

"Why do you keep remaking him?" You asked not bothering to look up from Comic who you were now petting.

"He's... all I have left afterall.." He says quietly due to the building's quiet atmosphere it was very loud and clear.

You decided to not comment about it and instead continued on showering the skeledog with affection.

"I'll be out here if you need me." Sans says and closes the door.

Comic raised his upperbody and placed his front paws on the bed getting closer and closer to you. You smiled and back up furthur before patting the spot beside you; Comic quickly got the message and jumped as soon as he can.

"Good boy Comic!" You praised him. He lets out a playfully whine before dropping on his side and squirming on the mattress dropping all your pillows in the process.

"Oh shit!" You caught the bottle before it hit the floor holding it near your chest.

Comic was surprised on your sudden outburst causing him to jump back; now intrigued with the item your holding you stepped closer until he was practically looming over you.

"What is it Comic?"

He began sniffing the bottle with an undescribable look in his eyes; you now feeling quite uncomfortable sheilded away the bottle from him, he lets out a screeching growl before your eyes were clouded with blue mist, and he was gone.

"What the hell?"

Knock knock knock.

"Kid you alright?"

You thought for a moment.
Were you really alright?

"Yea I'm fine."

---
[[a/n; i should just call this comic x reader ]]