☆Chapter XXII☆

Your breath hitched everytime you inhaled due to your previous meltdown; with eyes now puffy and face now red, you were completely disheveled. Glancing towards your quiet companion you noticed an increased in his eyebags (how skeletons aquire that you'll never find out); he couldn't have developed them overnight right?

"How long was I out?" You asked, you voice laced with caution and curtness as you raised your guard up for what ever his answer might be.

Sans looked down tiredly before sighing. "I don't know, I lost count after day ten."

You narrowed your eyes and sneered. "Liar." You won't ever get me to believe you again. "Do you expect me to believe you after that stunt you pulled? Well if there's one thing about me is that; you'll never turn me into a fool." You hissed at him, vermon lacing your every word which dripped out your mouth like a distasteful pill. Never more.

"I don't blame you," Sans spoke up before sitting up straight and dragging his office chair back infront of the hundreds of monitors. "Infact; do as you wish. I won't interfere, promise!" He makes a cross with his finger over on the left side of his chest.

You snickered at him before standing up to head to the door. Not before you heard him say:

"Just don't come crying to me about it once you discover the aftermath."

Who does that skeleton think he is anyway?

-☆-

You strolled down the corridor with a heavy heart, you were angry at him yet somehow a part of you longed to be in his embrace; which was total baloney seeing your previous and current situation with him.

You walked aimlessly along God knows where ever this place is, you passed hundreds of closed doors and haven't yet encountered a single monster of any kind, was this some sort of sick joke? If it was you don't like this at all. You decided not to call out if anyway once was around, you continued your steady trail until you noticed the same scratch marks on a door you previously passed.

"Haven't I walked passed this before..?" You murmurred to yourself as you closer inspected it.

"I don't know, have you?" You yelped and quick spun and punched the unknown individual in the jaw.

You jumped back and discovered that it was a monster, or you think was a monster. "I'm so so sorry. Oh my God, are you alright. Shit you have cracks on your face! Was I that strong? Oh my God!"

The monster seems taken back by your sudden blabbering. "Oh no dear human, I'm alright. How about your fist?"

You looked down at your hand and tried opening and closing it. "Aside from the redness, It feels fine. Again I'm so sorry." You stared at the monster as you recognized that he had a huge resemblance to Sans.. you wonder..

"Well it's my fault for frightening you in the first place, would you like me to show you around? It seems as though you are new here." The monster offers one of it's hands towards for you to take.

You accepted.

----
a/n; people stop claming my timeskip stars D: