The temple of wishes

Naruto's pov

It was 7:00 in morning as naruto wake up he realized that he is gonna be late, he hurry up and get to school as fast as he can.
Ahhhhhh.i'm gonna be late now, it's all because i didn't wake up on the right time now i have to run naruto said in his mind while running as fast as he can

A few minutes later

Phew just got here on time he said in his head again

So he head to his classroom and heard of a rumor that there is a temple that will grant what you wish for. When he heard that he couldn't wait until the class is over.

A few hours later

Naruto rushed out the classroom and go to the temple he thought where it was. When he was finally there he quickly prayed that many girls will like him...... And when he is done he returned back home and didn't realize that there was a person there.

The next morning

Naruto wake up on time and went to school feeling happy. When he got to school he thought many girls will surround him but he was wrong.he still have some hopes and went to his classroom because he thought again this time for sure. But none again he looked around the room and saw sasuke being surrounded by many girls. Naruto got irritated and at the same time his heart is aching and started imagining sasuke and naruto doing peverted stuff. Naruto suddenly closed the door and went to the bathroom. When he was already there he said in his mind why did i started imagining that me and him doing perverted stuff why is it only sasuke and why am i turned on just by looking at sasuke?!

Naruto returned to the classroom without looking at sasuke....

Then he suddenly heard a voice saying: you must approach the guy you like, you know you like him ( sasuke ) right......

Naruto regretted hearing that voice and suddenly got cat ears and cat tail. he goes to where sasuke is.

"Sasuke, would you like to come with me i've got something to ask just for a moment sasuke please~~~~" said naruto while saying in his mind "what am i saying in front of sasuke".

"Of course why would i not agree when you even got yourself a cat ears and a cat tail, they are cute on you" sasuke said with a smirk in his face.

"What is he saying me have cat ears and cat tail just for him get real sasuke" naruto said in his mind and at the same time "then follow me sasuke~"

They got to they're destination

"Sasuke will you go out with me?" Naruto said, while in his mind "why am i asking sasuke to go out with me"

"Hmmmmmmm, okay if you can get my attention"

"What!!!!!!!!, no way, what is gonna happen to me!?!?..." Naruto said in his mind while saying to sasuke "yay, i am super happy, bye"