chapter 12

Naruto's pov

So we went home after we do the shopping when we went home i was greeted by my mom and dad whose always there when i need them.... So we went to our rooms to rest Sasuke and me are going to sleep in the same room for the time being and before i went to sleep i go to the room of yuri and yuru and told them to sleep because it's already time for them to sleep.

Yuri's pov

I looked over to see yuru is already trying to asleep I wonder why, i'm feeling a bit lonely if he didn't kiss me on the forehead and on the lips..... I gues that's just how it is.... But I really cannot stand being alone and i'm a bit scared if i'm alone in the darkness. I just realized that a teardrop already gone out of my eyes and I try to keep my crying noise low enough for yuru that I am not crying but I cannot hold my voice any longer I wanted to cry as loud as I can but mom will get worry and I felt yuru is already staring at me and wanted me to stop... I tried my best to make my crying to stop but I just can't then I felt yuru touched my cheeks and get my tears to go away and I was happy that he touched my cheeks again like he always do then yuru asked me "why are you crying, yuri" with a worried face

And I just shook and said "i am feeling a bit lonely since you didn't touch my cheeks and kissed my forehead and lips" i said with a sad expression

He chuckled at me and said "you know I always want to do that with you but I was just wandering about something"

I tilted my head and he noticed it and said "i'm just wondering if our dad will stay with us or leave"

I got worried too.. And I just felt him kissed my forehead and I was so happy he noticed it too and said "it's okay, alright even if dad isn't gonna stay with you and me and our mom... But I will always be here with you till death do us apart"

I suddenly felt really happy and I don't know why but I know something for sure "i really do love you so much"..... Ahhh! I just realized that I just said that out loud.... I look up to see a slight blush on yuru's face and he kissed me passionately and after a while we pull back and he said "i love you too, yuri" he said that right beside my ear and I blushed and I think I look like a tomato now honestly and I heard him chuckle again and I went to bed and fell asleep I felt yuru shaking me to get up again but it will not guarantee that I will get up so later on I felt Yuru's arms hugging me and I felt really warm and went to sleep.

Naruto's pov

I just got out of the twins room and got inside the room of me and sasuke. Later on I am already infront of the door as I pulled it out to open I saw sasuke whose preparing a plan for something so I went to his side and tap his shoulders but before I did that he had an evil grin and I just know something is going to happen something bad.. Really bad.. Sasuke looked up to me and said "what's wrong,my cute little naru-chan"

I looked at him really shocked and did he just said that i'm cute then I asked "can you repaet what your saying?"

"i said what's wrong, my cute little naru-chan"

I blushed really hard and I heard him chuckled and I just pouted and went to bed and tried to sleep.

A few minutes later
I saw sasuke going out of the bed and said "wait for me okay naru-chan I will be back but I still have something to do okay" i was worried about what it is so i decided to follow him... A few minutes later he stopped into sakura's house and went inside the window and I look at what he is doing and saw him doing something to sakura

Okay, guys I am sorry if I didn't update these past few days it's just I was having trouble with the story like what's gonna happen next and many more and since school started last week i was really tired from listening to the teachers and it made my head ached and I was doing my best to make what's gonna happen next and these are the one's that my mind said to be and maybe I will update tomorrow or not and again i'm really sorry.

AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!!!!!

Until next time guys bye.