New Year special

Naruto's pov

It was almost night as we got out to hit the road. We went to a place that had an event. When we got there, there are many people so many you could get lost and practically I got separated as well as Yuri, who is by my side. I looked around to see if there is a clue on where they are.  I think for a moment and thought 'maybe I could call sasuke' I got my cellphone out and just as I was about to call him I saw the battery went off........  HOW AM I SO STUPID TO NOT CHARGE MY Phone. Oh well maybe Yuri have his phone..."me,  Yuri do you have your phone" I asked and he said "nope it's with Yuru, he got it from me before we got here... He said it's for my safety" I suddenly got the urge to run at how adorable he look...  He just look so innocent but how am I gonna find them without using cellphone. Oh I know how about a map...... Seriously naruto after all this years with the smart duck ass hair shape bastard teme how can I be so dumb..... And why the hell would I have to bring a map here it is totally useless.... But just standing here is useless I guess I can enjoy this since I just noticed there are stands so I asked Yuri. "Yuri do you want to play there" he just nodded his cute face... "well then what do you want first" .he looked around and one thing caught his eyes I looked at it and saw a plush toy of me and sasuke and there are some of Yuri and yuru as well. Haa, is he only here to get Yuru's doll...... Well,  I gotta say the doll me looks so cute...... And sasuke is cute as well. Oh no, get yourself together now while Yuri is gonna play I am gonna try to find them here.  Now then hmmmm.....
Several hours later
It seems like I'm right Yuri wants Yuru's doll version because we've been here for many hours and he still isn't giving up...... How about I try I mean I want a sasuke doll too. (a/n oh now that so sweet) So I got next to Yuri and asked the man "sir I'm gonna participate here's the money" as I gave it to him I still saw that Yuri still struggling. How many money does he have. As I pick up the gun the man said "you have three tries" I just nod and said"can I get two prizes?" and the man just nod and said "if you can" have,  who does he think I am. I am an expert in here. I thought as I started it.... In the end I got both Yuru and sasuke's doll... As I did that I heard sasuke's voice even Yuru.  I look backward and saw him hugging me.  I couldn't hug back because of the Yuru and sasuke doll. He finally let go and started to lecture me all about how worried he is and that I shouldn't leave his sight.  I look at Yuri and his having the same conversation with Yuru. I tried to call him in a whisper of course.  He look at me and gave him the Yuru doll. He just hug it tight and smile really sweet. I just hug the sasuke doll too and smile. The two just look at us and smile. We then follow them as they lead the way and the formation of you want to know then at the very first leading the group would be sasuke then me and Yuri still hugging our doll and lastly but not the least Yuru.

I don't know why but I feel like we were being guard. Oh well as we went to where we can see the most beautiful angle in seeing the fireworks we sat down. We started to count down from 3. Then as we started to say 0 many fireworks come out. I was so happy and wish this wouldn't end but I thought too soon.

Okay if you can see I left a hangclifter then it is for the sequel. I am really thankfull for the support for everyone liking or commenting in this story. I almost forgot this book but I always remember it and whenever I look at the views it kept on going up from 1k to 8k I think I am so happy. Well then thank you again bye bye see you or more like hear you again from the sequel thank you and have a
🌟。❤。😉。🍀
。✨ 。🎉。🌟
✨。\|/。💫
Happy New Year
🌟。/|\。🍻
。🍀。 🍸。🎉。
🌟。 💫。 🎶 💥